• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT|

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
Could you lie more?!

It also does very well for them ratings wise for a channel of their size. The Spanish version does good numbers too

One of the audience members sitting close to the mic at the New Japan show told his friends "that's Prince Puma" during Ricochet's challenge.

KAYFABE IS DEAD!

It's still being paid for in a big part by Rodriguez himself, who wants his network to grow bigger. It doesn't matter how tiny it is now, really, as long as he sees LU as a way to make it bigger, it'll be around.

LU will survive. I doubt El Rey does:

During the three months ended March 31, 2015 and 2014, the Company (El Rey) recorded interest income of $2.2 million, and $1.4 million, respectively, related to the convertible debt. As of March 31, 2015 and December 31 2014, the net investment balance was $145.5 million and $73.5 million, respectively.

What wrestler has aged the best besides Big Sexy and Goldberg?
tumblr_mjpy1uayxX1r8g759o1_540.jpg

Haitch. Largely down to the correct decision of him shaving his hair. Flair did it best up until 2002, the last full year before he became a bit ugly looking.

Fox318

Netflix could fund a second season instead of it instead of a sequel to Full House
I Honestly think if Netflix does decide to do anything in sports they might crack at wrestling.

If they could do a more priemum Netflix with new top gear, a live wrestling promotion, and maybe a big brother style reality tv show with streaming hooks it could do well.

kiguel182

WWE should do some vignettes next week of Kane wandering around in Hawaii.

I Honestly think if Netflix does decide to do anything in sports they might crack at wrestling.

If they could do a more priemum Netflix with new top gear, a live wrestling promotion, and maybe a big brother style reality tv show with streaming hooks it could do well.

Lucha Underground would actually be a great fit for Netflix from what I've seen off it. And would mean that I could watch easily.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I believe, Friend Vinny Mac, that the poster is talking about the WWE live event that takes place in 11 hours and 21 minutes.

Is it a house show? The Beast in the East? Oh wait, Japan, right? Is it their Japan house show? I hadn't been keeping track - I want to see it too!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Well, I ain't watchin that shit live.

Bam Bam has a heart of gold. Saved burning children a couple weeks before his death.

I believe, Friend Vinny Mac, that the poster is talking about the WWE live event that takes place in 11 hours and 21 minutes.

Thanks guys!

It looks it will be at 6:30 AM here. We'll see if I'm able to wake up earlier.

Is it a house show? The Beast in the East? Oh wait, Japan, right? Is it their Japan house show? I hadn't been keeping track - I want to see it too!

Only on the WWE Network, only $9.99, free for new subscribers !

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
god king status was revoked when you get chokeslammed by kane and the indie midget crew

call me when kofi beats mil muertes

Ricochet it's the best. It is so much better for him outside of the wwe. I don't even know what his gimmick is, and that might just be the point, he's an incredibly charismatic wrestler, the end.

Top Bottom