• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT|

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
heel. dream.
tumblr_nqdgos25nm1sg99p0o1_500.jpg

why did you feel the need to not let me know that shamrock had a road warrior walk him to the ring at bellator?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
heel. dream.

why did you feel the need to not let me know that shamrock had a road warrior walk him to the ring at bellator?
We all talked about it, friend. You may have missed it.

Why the hell would Nakamura be looking at WWE? Or Okada? "Do you wanna be the #2 and #3 guys in the second biggest company on the planet, or the #15 guys at a company that is finding ways to pay its wrestlers less and less and forces them to wrestle a schedule that is even harder on a human body than the G1 Climax? Think hard, now."

Cagey

Banned
Why the hell would Nakamura be looking at WWE? Or Okada? "Do you wanna be the #2 and #3 guys in the second biggest company on the planet, or the #15 guys at a company that is finding ways to pay its wrestlers less and less and forces them to wrestle a schedule that is even harder on a human body than the G1 Climax? Think hard, now."
Because emphasizing "second largest company" implies the gap between #1 and #2 is negligible. It's not. The gap is enormous.

This isn't McDonalds v. Burger King. It's McDonalds v. Sonic or some shit.

Because emphasizing "second largest company" implies the gap between #1 and #2 is negligible. It's not. The gap is enormous.

WWE is a way bigger company, but unless you're making Orton or Punk money, you likely can do almost as well, monetarily, at the level Okada and Nakamura occupy in NJPW, with a significantly easier schedule and a more personally fulfilling style of wrestling.

Now, if fame is your game, then of course WWE is the only real choice.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA

I would bet fair money that Okada probably makes more in NJPW than Zack Ryder makes in WWE.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Did anyone actually cite that Okada and Nakamura "report"?

Don't get worked into a shoot.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I don't believe the shit either....

Dudes are pretty much main eventers in NJPW. Why in the living hell would you go to the WWE and start over?

You wouldn't. You seriously wouldn't. Especially Nak.

dream

heel. dream.

It got even better, as a woman lipsynced Ken's song, while Ken's children and grandchildren trailed him to the Bellator ring.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
There is a country music TV channel?
All according to shootin' Steve or maybe he's kayfabin' Austin, but then again he said kayfabe was dead. Maybe that's the work, that he's kayfabin' a shoot to work over his podcast listeners. Now we can't tell up from down and left from right and dont know it a work when you work a work and work yourself into a shoot, marks. Goodnight HULKAMANIACS

Top Bottom