• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT|

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

cLOUDo

not believable, brehs?

this is a feud years in the making
undertaker-lesnar-o.gif

and it aint over yet, friends. this is a shoot. undertaker is gonna legit, and i mean legit, choke out brock lesnar.

in that year it could be epic, but now?
mehhh

Kane vs Seth in SummerSlam for the belt?
oh god no

It will be very telling of WWE decides to promote Daniel Bryan's book at all tonight. If not I think it means they know he's sent his resume to TNA.

Heel

not believable, brehs?

this is a feud years in the making
undertaker-lesnar-o.gif

and it aint over yet, friends. this is a shoot. undertaker is gonna legit, and i mean legit, choke out brock lesnar.

Gogoplata game on fleek, not to mention the hands. It's curtains for Brock.

Paracelsus

I like how nobody acknowledges the Shield split-up has failed big time. The champion has got a worthless title reign, the other two are going nowhere and have been in tag team action for weeks.

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
Woudlnt mind if brock comes back in a cop car with some knocked out cops inside and him and taker close the show

I like how nobody acknowledges the Shield split-up has failed big time. The champion has got a worthless title reign, the other two are going nowhere and have been in tag team action for weeks.

They'll never admit they fucked up, they'll just blame one of the members years from now when one's inevitably released

Savitar

It pretty much follows the WWE stumbling about like a drunken idiot, now and then they get something right but usually your left confused and befuddled much of the time with their choices.

Chamber

love on your sleeve

This thread needs to have a discussion about how it defines failure. Between this and Paige, I can't even...

Last night Meltzer said that Vince thinks that because Roman won all the time going into Mania and was booed, that just having him lose all the time going into next Mania will get him cheered. As if Roman's problem was just the winning and losing.

number47

How long is Eric out?
I see a build for Wyatt for the belt considering he's taken out 2/3 of the shield.
Possible shield reunion.
Probably some clause with the belt. And Seth walks away mega heel.
Personally why not Roman vs Wyatt vs lensar for the belt. The shift would seem fair consider the face and heel involved.

Thorakai

Hope Brock can make another Team Brock.

Team Taker: Undetaker, Kane, The Wyatt Family
Team Bork: Brock, The Shield, and...uh...Paul Heyman.

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
Last night Meltzer said that Vince thinks that because Roman won all the time going into Mania and was booed, that just having him lose all the time going into next Mania will get him cheered. As if Roman's problem was just the winning and losing.

"Vince they keep booing reigns, what should we do"

"HAVE HIM LOSE DAMN IT, THEY WILL CHEER HIM THEN"

Top Bottom