• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT|

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Toki767

Saxton even mentioned Strong Style.

This is like the bizarro world of commentary.

I'm guessing Vince just didn't bother going to Japan.

Cole even said "WWE fans" and not "WWE Universe".

Aiii

So not worth it
How do you patent a submission maneuver anyways?

And if you can patent wrestling moves and the like, wouldn't every MMA fighter do it so other people can't use any submissions?

Man God

Non-Canon Member
This version and the 2014 version of Jericho finally have the right age to his chest. 2011-2013 he just looked weird.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Bray Wyatt doesn't have good matches most of the time. His final one against Jericho, his match against Bryan, and 2 of the 3 Cena matches are really good. The rest...bleh.

Fox318

Fucking great and different finish.

Fantastic and the camera work is so much fucking better than we get in the states.

ScribbleD

Slightly bummed they didn't decide to put Neville over, but it's just a one-off Network special. Presentation, camera work, crowd, commentary, and most importantly the match were all really good. It's like bizarro-world WWE.

Kaiterra

Banned
I've been getting a real kick out of this crowd mimicking the chants from the American shows. Now I need the American audiences to start giving applause.

Top Bottom