• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT|

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
hqdefault.jpg

That's some sweet hair on the Man Named Sting. That's vigilante quality hair.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Just found out Edge will be on the second season of The Flash :eek:

Alucard

Banned
NoRéN;172535306 said:
That cesaro to orton assist was fun!

Happy to see more of Cesaro. Now he just needs a championship belt.

And a character we can actually care about. He needs to be part of a meaningful story/angle, and he needs to cut a promo where he doesn't flub his lines or look like he's trying super hard to remember what he has to say.

So I haven't been keeping up with wrasslin news or this thread in recent months, but is the Brock/Taker thing being treated like the 2nd best pull apart brawl ever? Cause it should be.

Hex

Banned
I have been thinking it round and round and wondering to myself why this would not be saved until Mania.
I mean, they HAVE to sell out this Mania, I have heard it said multiple times and this could definitely have giving buys.
There has to be some kind of swerve coming.

Heroman

Banned
So I haven't been keeping up with wrasslin news or this thread in recent months, but is the Brock/Taker thing being treated like the 2nd best pull apart brawl ever? Cause it should be.

I might be the best one, the moment where Brock comes running down to the ring an Cole and jbl said fuck this shit and left was amazing

Moving to my 3rd apartment in the past six months, wrasslegaf :[

this place is looking pretty permanent. Do we know if the wwe shop has started offering unforgettable keepsakes such as John Cena throw rugs yet? need to decorate.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
¡HarlequinPanic!;172554209 said:
Moving to my 3rd apartment in the past six months, wrasslegaf :[

this place is looking pretty permanent. Do we know if the wwe shop has started offering unforgettable keepsakes such as John Cena throw rugs yet? need to decorate.

They have a Paige standee but she falls apart if you try to fuck it. According to reviews.

kiguel182

That pull apart would've been better if Taker didn't look so fragile. I still can't buy that match no matter the set up or whatever. Taker is old and Brock is a beast. The best parts of the brawl all came from Brock.

And hey, two good women's matches in one show. Awesome to see. Hopefully they keep the ball rolling and the momentum swinging after this initial push. I'm hopeful.

I really enjoy Seth Rollins but man, not a good time for him at all. The champion is playing second field. It's CM Punk all over again. Your main feud should be with the champ.

But, apart from the IC scene, Raw was okay. Some cool stuff and nothing terrible.

Fantomex

In the end a battle hardened Cena will show the kids to never give up and take the title from the big bad beast at Wrestlemania. Just believe 😕

kiguel182

Swerved is great. The segment with Curtis Axel was so good.

And Kofi Kingston calling that segment racist was the best. He really seems like a cool guy.

jmdajr

ok caught up. (Almost.)

I don't give a fuck, watching the Bork/Taker shenanigans was fucking fun. Crowd was nuts. I laughed a lot.

Cena burial of Seth was funny too! That Rusev Kiss!

Just need to finish up with this super hoss fight.

Top Bottom