• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT|

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

dream

They basically want to do 2 MMA matches at the same time. And televise it. How the hell are you gonna focus on it, you may wonder. They haven't thought that far ahead yet, give it time, I'm sure they'll come up with an answer eventually.

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

dream

gk9t5Up.png

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I'm dead serious. They want to do 2 MMA matches simultaneously, televised. I'm hoping it'd be a thing that's on Spike if it ever fucking happens, but it's Bellator, the TNA of MMA, so I can't rule out the possibility of them making you pay for a PPV of that shit. Dark times are ahead. And they're ahead everywhere.

dream

I'm dead serious. They want to do 2 MMA matches simultaneously, televised. I'm hoping it'd be a thing that's on Spike if it ever fucking happens, but it's Bellator, the TNA of MMA, so I can't rule out the possibility of them making you pay for a PPV of that shit. Dark times are ahead. And they're ahead everywhere.

Where did you see this? It sounds so stupid. I need to read this for myself.

but it doesn't say fights will be happening simultaneously

The rendering does, and the alternative is Spike TV airing a 7 or 8 hour live MMA show, which lol

Even WWE can't convince USA to do that for wrestling, and there used to be a day they couldn't beg USA to stop asking them for more time

I have to say it's startling to see how the public opinion has changed on Rollins over his title run. Last I was into the "product" people were happy and optimistic and now people are open to Cena taking the title back. Some people are transitional champs and that's OK.

Heel

I'm so glad to have Frecklestein back. Welcome back, Freck.

By the way, Sunflower...how did your slushee go? 3.5 hours do the trick?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm so glad to have Frecklestein back. Welcome back, Freck.

By the way, Sunflower...how did your slushee go? 3.5 hours do the trick?

fuck

tumblr_nrtafnogWZ1rqha63o1_540.png

I'll have to try it again tomorrow. I took a nap as I was feeling under the weather earlier and just forgot.

I just realized that John Cena is like a walking version of those shitty faux inspirational Facebook memes that your one aunt posts. "It's not the title that makes the man, it's the man that makes the title"

Toki767

Owens participating in that jobber security pull apart between Brock and Undertaker. He really is just another guy on the roster now that his feud with Cena is over.

Top Bottom