• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT|

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Toki767

Anyone who didn't like that pullapart with Brock and Undertaker doesn't like wrestling. My god, the intensity.

It was a good segment, but it's not like Cena/Orton/Rollins/Wyatt/Reigns/even Ambrose were out there pulling them apart.

They've clearly just completely soured on Owens for whatever reason.

Legit shook by Big Zeke's betrayal of Dbryne

neckbrace.gif

pfgcmcvqyk.gif

Paracelsus

And speaking of shooting, right now there's not one soul completely good on that regard. Punk is gone, Owens will be gone soon, Rollins' only good part of his segment was when he shot on Cena's sucking up because he can't afford to flip the fans.

NoRéN

IC title is open, friend.

Not enough. He needs all of them and he can use them as his ring attire. One across the face covering his mouth, one as a hoodie, and the rest around his magnificent waist.

Seriously though, how long is Ryback out for?

Chamber

love on your sleeve
But she's really pretty though. And she looks like the type of chick with a great personality!

You didn't mean to say that, you was nervous bruh. Get ya shit together bruh, I want you to enjoy your summer. You know a lot people don't make it through the summer, bruh. Listen to me man, right now I'm Papa Bear, B. I'm Big Papa!

Toki767

I don't get this Rusev/Lana thing.

If it doesn't end with both of them just trying to make the other jealous and getting back together, they sure are writing a weird script.

Undertaker and Brock fighting was so good. I loved it.

I did miss the opening Undertaker promo though because my fiancé and I were running late picking up our wingstop order before raw. I'll watch it tomorrow during my lunch break.

Top Bottom