• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT|

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
This means a single, lowly Lego brick can support weights in excess of 432 kilos (953 pounds) before it reaches its breaking point and compresses. So when you step on a Lego brick on a relatively solid surface, there is nowhere for the force you've just exerted to go but right back into your foot and into the huge cluster of nerves it contains. This is compounded by the fact that the bricks have little knobs, relatively sharp corners, and the soles of the feet are subjected to impact forces that can be equal to around 9 times our own body weight while moving; even walking slowly can produce impact forces equal to double your body weight.

I'll never buy a lego in my life. Lego-free house. Fuck that shit.

kes.jpg

Bcob7h5.gif

RP912

Banned
Smh I was just talking to my wife about getting my son some legos :/.

I remember when I was a child, I stepped on a pile of legos and the pain was real :(.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
You wan't some British sh*te? Well, here's some British sh*te;

M3lTrnl.gif

g3Mnnc4.gif

Lol, that second match looks so dumb. I'm pretty certain that Barefoot Lego Deathmatch is the best deatmatch stip ever, because everyone can relate to stepping on a lego.
Who is the portly fellow in the 2nd gif? I've enjoyed every gif I've seen of him. Which is 2 gifs.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Who is the portly fellow in the 2nd gif? I've enjoyed every gif I've seen of him. Which is 2 gifs.

Dave Mastiff, my favorite British export at the moment. If he ever exports...

This means a single, lowly Lego brick can support weights in excess of 432 kilos (953 pounds) before it reaches its breaking point and compresses. So when you step on a Lego brick on a relatively solid surface, there is nowhere for the force you've just exerted to go but right back into your foot and into the huge cluster of nerves it contains. This is compounded by the fact that the bricks have little knobs, relatively sharp corners, and the soles of the feet are subjected to impact forces that can be equal to around 9 times our own body weight while moving; even walking slowly can produce impact forces equal to double your body weight.

So it'd take 3 Big Shows to put a dent in the average Lego piece. I'm legit shook with this information

Zach

Glad my son wasn't super in to Lego. I have stepped on a few metal Thomas trains in my day, though, and that sucks.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Glad my son wasn't super in to Lego. I have stepped on a few metal Thomas trains in my day, though, and that sucks.

For some reason this reminds me of Richie Aprile in the Sopranos

"I'll build a ramp up to your ass, drive a Lionel up in there"

Recall

Man...that match. I still get goosebumps thinking about it. It reminded me of a old 80s match where it's all storytelling and brutality. They didn't need to break out of the cell, have foreign objects, and all this other wacky shit. It was a pure old school brawl in the cage.

Plus this picture alone is iconic.

7808488.jpg

I just wish the crowd were more into it. It's a pretty gruesome match too with Taker blading something fierce.

I'm listening to the sample of Bryan's book on amazon and it doesn't sound like him reading the book.

Which version is the one that he reads?

Nevermind i guess it has someone else talking before he starts.

Alright, I suppose I ought to get the Little Danny Bryan That Could book. I keep hearing from different people to get the audio book because Bryan narrates it, but listening to an audiobook is basically the uneducated idiot's way to read, since they have issues reading. Sure, I can't read while driving but good things can wait.

considering it's a book written by a pro wrassler you're probably not going to get much more in the way of sophistication by sticking to text only, friendo~

I cracked the code

They're gonna have Cena win, hold the belt til Mania and drop it and the torch to Reigns. And if the anti-Cena fans boo Reigns while it happens, they'll in the process accidentally be cheering for Cena, making the circle complete and finally giving Cena 100% support.

Vince is about to get his greatest victory

jmdajr

I cracked the code

They're gonna have Cena win, hold the belt til Mania and drop it and the torch to Reigns. And if the anti-Cena fans boo Reigns while it happens, they'll in the process accidentally be cheering for Cena, making the circle complete and finally giving Cena 100% support.

hmmmmm

Toki767

I cracked the code

What if they just boo everyone in the match? Like what would've happened if Batista faced Orton without Bryan in there?

What if they just boo everyone in the match? Like what would've happened if Batista faced Orton without Bryan in there?

They've done that for whole shows, and the company always starts out pissed and then minutes later twists it like they encouraged the crowd to be excited with it. It's how they made the post-Mania Raws a thing even though the first one only was because the fans were so pissed they gave up, and made the Fandango and John Cena abrupt musical singalongs a meme even though that was started out of boredom with both.

"By god, the electricity in the air for Reigns and Cena! The crowd is split so evenly in devotion to the two the aftermath just sounds like noise. Listen to those fans oooooooooooooooooooo like Reigns before the Superman Punch and Spear! THEY'RE GOING WILD FOR THESE TWO"

Bowser

Just go watch that Orton/Cena WHC match from last year. Forgot what PPV it was (Rumble?), but the crowd absolutely shit on the entire thing.

jmdajr

Does the anger to the road to Wrestlemania start here?

Which has been your favorite?

28? 29? 30? or 31?

Which was the most pissy season?

Top Bottom