• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT|

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

dream

Friends, I am disturbed by the fact that one of ours has now made up three lies, pulled entirely from his ass, in the span of 24 hours. I would rather not name him. I would rather he explain himself to us of his own volition.

Sou Da

Alright, I'll come clean.

I've been watching Lucha Underground on Uni Mas for months now. I don't understand anything that's happening and I don't know how to get it in English.

I'm sorry Alucard.

Heroman

Banned
19sjFKO.gif

New day rocks

Gurrry

watching raw finally

am i the only one who wants to see brock beat the fuck out of the undertaker? i could care less about him at this point. they should let brock just crush this old man and be done with it just like he did at WM.

dream

if someone lied three times in a day how could we trust their explanation

Excellent point. Look, I'm staying out of this because I do not believe in naming and shaming, but Heel has intimated that he's giving this individual 24 hours to explain his or her self before Heel posts his evidence.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Friends, I am disturbed by the fact that one of ours has now made up three lies, pulled entirely from his ass, in the span of 24 hours. I would rather not name him. I would rather he explain himself to us of his own volition.
Hopefully this person comes clean.

Ultratech

Alright, I'll come clean.

I've been watching Lucha Underground on Uni Mas for months now. I don't understand anything that's happening and I don't know how to get it in English.

I'm sorry Alucard.
I got ya covered:

Step 1: Get El Rey. Don't have El Rey? Go to Step 2.
Step 2: Get Sling TV. Don't like their selection or don't wanna pay $20? Too bad. See Step 2a.
Step 2a: They generally have a lot of clips and stuff on Youtube, as well as full matches (usually the good ones). Though should you have a hankering for the real thing or as close to it as possible...see Step 2b.
Step 2b:
Dailymotion and Youtube are your friends for finding full episodes. They're out there. I ain't linking 'em. Use your Internet Powers!

Sou Da

I got ya covered:

Step 1: Get El Rey. Don't have El Rey? Go to Step 2.
Step 2: Get Sling TV. Don't like their selection or don't wanna pay $20? Too bad. See Step 2a.
Step 2a: They generally have a lot of clips and stuff on Youtube, as well as full matches (usually the good ones). Though should you have a hankering for the real thing or as close to it as possible...see Step 2b.
Step 2b:
Dailymotion and Youtube are your friends for finding full episodes. They're out there. I ain't linking 'em. Use your Internet Powers!

Sounds easier to learn Spanish.

Yeah I'll probably figure this shit out by Season 2

Sunny keeps on trying to stay relevant:

Tammy Sytch, famously known as Sunny, has been among the most outspoken individuals in the professional wrestling industry and she furthered that reputation Monday night by offering her controversial opinion on the three newest members of WWE's Divas roster, Becky Lynch, Sasha Banks and Charlotte.

While watching Monday Night Raw, she posted the following on her personal Facebook account: "ok.......who else thinks the 2 new red/purple/orange heads in the diva divisions are buttafaces??? and charlotte (Ashley) really has in ring talent???"

The WWE Hall of Famer garnered a mixed response from her Facebook friends, with those defending the trio touting their wrestling skills. Sytch said in response to those people, "you guys dont get what a diva should be."

She added, "ive never been a fan of womens wrestling.. leave it to the men.. and my opinion of how someone looks is my opinion... as if no one has ever judged me??"

Sytch, however, was complementary of one WWE Diva.

"on the other hand, i ADORE Lana," she noted.
cQ7FS50.png

Big Show is sweating by merely standing. I'll concede he's got the TV production lights to deal with, but they can't towel him off between commercials?

Heel

Learn how to watch what you say. I guess you never been taught that.

I replied to this mark, right? The day I saw this shit. I checked his ass to feel the temperature. He gon' be like "I-...I know."

Yeah, mark. You know. Fix that shit now. I don't know what you gotta do, but fix that shit now.

He put out a little 1 or 2 posts.

I get the PM. This mark done edited the posts. So you playin' with me, bruh.

You know what? Like Teddy said?

https://youtu.be/26sT0VItWuk?t=4m06s

These guys are no selling Big Show's devastating chops, retroactively making every WWE Superstar who has taken one look weak by comparison.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I think HHH has overrated himself so much in WWE canon that the resulting backlash against him has actually caused him to be paradoxically underrated. The dude is a great, great heel when he wants to be.

I completely missed the HHH is dominating the WWE era so I still rate him pretty highly.

My dislike for him came from how he finally got pushed up to the top of the card in 1999, but that pretty much ended with those pre WM 2000 wars with Cactus Jack.

Also on the subject of Kane versus X-Pac, well, that's the true source of X-Pac heat. Not his stale ass character. People hated him because of what he did to Kane, and they never got over it.

Kaladin

You know who I think the biggest success out of NXT main roster call-ups so far will be?

Charlotte

It's crazy to think she's at the skill level she is and she isn't an indie darling. She had no wrestling history before signing with NXT....none. She's someone WWE can point to and call NXT a success.

Not to mention the fact that she's the daughter of a legend.

Top Bottom