• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT|

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

DMczaf

NoRéN;172632440 said:
Is that the anti-diva?

tumblr_nrpmbjyj931uvjo6zo2_250.gif

I'm down for Corbin as a Wyatt, at least Harper can teach him to wrestle if somebody tells him to ignore Wyatt.

Patrick
shouldn't of won TE, he needs more experience and has plenty of time, he'll be back.

How on earth Hogan is a judge on a wrestling competition in 2015 is beyond me, if he knew what he was fucking doing then surely TNA would be in a bit of a better position than they are now, right!? Guys a joke, how anyone enjoys his work is beyond me, he is absolutely shite. Same for Warrior, lucky the internet wasn't around in their day, holy shit.

Also people hating Paige, she knows what it takes. Look at the position she's in at 22 years old. She cares, no wonder she's having a go, they're all fast tracked and to be honest, all lacking the basics after half of the competition, they're really bad.

And have you seen her ass? Nobody can hate that. Freaks.

Cagey

Banned
I'm down for Corbin as a Wyatt, at least Harper can teach him to wrestle if somebody tells him to ignore Wyatt.

Patrick
shouldn't of won TE, he needs more experience and has plenty of time, he'll be back.

How on earth Hogan is a judge on a wrestling competition in 2015 is beyond me, if he knew what he was fucking doing then surely TNA would be in a bit of a better position than they are now, right!? Guys a joke, how anyone enjoys his work is beyond me, he is absolutely shite. Same for Warrior, lucky the internet wasn't around in their day, holy shit.

Also people hating Paige, she knows what it takes. Look at the position she's in at 22 years old. She cares, no wonder she's having a go, they're all fast tracked and to be honest, all lacking the basics after half of the competition, they're really bad.

And have you seen her ass? Nobody can hate that. Freaks.
Patrick was a terrible, talentless smark fan with no notable physique. Of course he was popular online.

Hulk Hogan is a legend, brother.

Paige has no ass and looks skinny fat but I'm willing to concede her ghoulish complexion does no favors for definition. I'd then point out Sheamus to counter that point.

All of your opinions are wrong and terribly so.

Aiii

So not worth it

She's not in the competition. Her screaming her ass off just makes her look like the bratty 20-year-old she is. They made a big mistake to put her in that spot.

To be fair, Paige is a chav, so such behaviour is to be expected.

She's not in the competition. Her screaming her ass off just makes her look like the bratty 20-year-old she is. They made a big mistake to put her in that spot.

To be fair, Paige is a chav, so such behaviour is to be expected.

Wut? Lol no she isn't. Da fuckkkk.

I can totally imagine her in a chav outfit talking shit to people on a bench outside of the local supermarket.

I can imagine people like Maryse more. Issue is stuff like this and Total Divas, they have to ramp it up a bit. Watch any interview with her, or Swerved. She's lovely, as all the women are.

Damn Raw was good.

You damn right! Nice to see the main event not dominated by a HHH style decision or heels ending the show strong. As much as never thought i'd say that about the heels it's just been so down on a final note lately, I enjoyed just seeing the main event this week, plus Cesaro on the face team was nice too. A refreshing change along with the fun heel team, something again i've not seen before as a trio! Just refreshing, and the build for the main event of SS was most excellent, surprised me how good of a job they did with that.

Hex

Banned
I'm pretty sure we can all BOlieve it will be a good choice, nonetheless. They need a new mouthpice.

Anyone but Bo would tell us that Bo definitely pissed someone off backstage, because he needs something and deserves something.

IT'S STING

EDIT: Wait, no, FUCK it's going to be Ambrose isn't it

That would totally kill Ambrose momentum, bury him, and waste his overness.
Sounds like something that they would do.
But I don't see it.
Big Show? Mark Henry?

Ithil

Tough Enough has changed my minds on a few wrestlers/divas:

1 - Paige is annoying and aggravating. Miz put her on the spot this week and she got pissed and basically said it's a popularity contest, not a contest about wrestling ability or potential ability. Sure, it's the truth, but it should be on the judges to protect the integrity of the "sport" and push the best (whether it's in-ring, on the mic, etc) and not people like Sara Lee who are the future Devon from NXT. Please don't invite Paige back to next year's (assuming there is one) Tough Enough show -- worst judge they have.

2 - Hogan is hot and cold. Typically concentrates on the big guys and is more outspoken than Bryan, even though Bryan is usually on point with his criticism.

3 - Miz is doing a great job -- great host, is able to carry his portion of the show besides having no control over the contestants. Contestants talk back too much, talk over one another, and a lot of their debates go nowhere.

4 - Billy is doing the best out of the judges at the performance center. Booker doesn't get much air time and Lita is even worse in terms of air time.

5 - Jericho doesn't get enough to work with for his part of the show. Next year, let Miz handle it all and let Jericho be on the judging panel instead of Hogan so he can give the harsh real feedback that will be constructive. If not, change the entire format of how the judges and voting is done.
Paige is just doing the "mean British judge" Simon Cowell routine.

Anyone but Bo would tell us that Bo definitely pissed someone off backstage, because he needs something and deserves something.

That would totally kill Ambrose momentum, bury him, and waste his overness.
Sounds like something that they would do.
But I don't see it.
Big Show? Mark Henry?

The SHEETZ were talking about a planned Ambrose turn a few weeks ago...

Anyone else laugh at the fact they changed the STFU and FU for Cena, but never changed Five Knuckle Shuffle even though it's term for masturbation.

Oh, double double E.

Hex

Banned
The SHEETZ were talking about a planned Ambrose turn a few weeks ago...

I am sure it is coming, hell can't have someone more over than the chosen heroes..but considering the history with Wyatt and the whole hubub of the Shield betrayal arc it just strikes me as asnine to have him turn on Reigns.
Unless the powers that be really get off on the cheap and easy "You sold out" heat.

This Wyatt thing is going to fall flat, isn't it? They are going to get trashed by Reigns and Sting anyway, which sucks because I want to see Harper dominate and win.

Erik Rowan really screwed things for everyone.

I feel like the worst thing they could do is turn Ambrose heel

klonere

Banned
I am sure it is coming, hell can't have someone more over than the chosen heroes..but considering the history with Wyatt and the whole hubub of the Shield betrayal arc it just strikes me as asnine to have him turn on Reigns.
Unless the powers that be really get off on the cheap and easy "You sold out" heat.

Its also dumb because what everyone (Austin, Ross, Pollock, Meltz etc. etc.) says Reigns is the money heel. I think it'd be unfair to Reigns to NOT give him a heel run, it'd undoubtedly help him find something that connects with the audience allround.

Aiii

So not worth it
Charlotte should really just do a Figure Four instead of the Figure Eight, doing that bridge looks like it decreases the pressure on the lock, instead of increasing it. It just looks silly.

Its also dumb because what everyone (Austin, Ross, Pollock, Meltz etc. etc.) says Reigns is the money heel. I think it'd be unfair to Reigns to NOT give him a heel run, it'd undoubtedly help him find something that connects with the audience allround.

Yep, it annoys me. He could be a monster heel, him/Cena could have a great feud if it wasn't for the fact Cena would trash him and win it. Also, working v Cena he'd actually get cheered! Yay!

This Wyatt thing is going to fall flat, isn't it? They are going to get trashed by Reigns and Sting anyway, which sucks because I want to see Harper dominate and win.

Erik Rowan really screwed things for everyone.

I feel like the worst thing they could do is turn Ambrose heel

Yep, exactly. My man, I want to see Harper conquer all and win, dudes awesome. Should really bring the Wyatt's back, establish dominance and leave them for a good while for the Shield to come back...

Hex

Banned

Agreed, it would be the money swerve to turn him soon.
He can be fed up with the fans shitting on him no matter how hard he works and he can do an arrogant heel.
Go all out and do a razzle dazzle swerve, have The Authority turn on Rollins and bring in Reigns to replace him.
Reigns vs Sting at Mania

Top Bottom