• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT|

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
3DdwfZm.gif
cVJbkQ5.gif

Tough Enough is garbage this year. Pretty obvious the white Roman Reigns is gonna win. Also why are y'all surprised about KO? Just another in the long list of cena feud victims. Just stop watching and catch the Brock Lesnar segments later on from YouTube.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Coming up next...

GC55L.jpg

Pretend this other useless belt is the US title...

John-Cena-Champion.jpg

Let's discuss how fucked my friend Seth is after he gets that 3 second tan. I like how he hasn't been mentioned at all in any of the Mania 32 rumors. He and Ambrose are probably going to be in some multi-man match for the IC strap.

Let's discuss how fucked my friend Seth is after he gets that 3 second tan. I like how he hasn't been mentioned at all in any of the Mania 32 rumors. He and Ambrose are probably going to be in some multi-man match for the IC strap.

I seriously can't imagine such a huge fall off...

4d41d0d539c185a4bcd911c489ba9ec3_crop_north.jpg

Oh...

Caspel

Business & Marketing Manager @ GungHo
Tough Enough has changed my minds on a few wrestlers/divas:

1 - Paige is annoying and aggravating. Miz put her on the spot this week and she got pissed and basically said it's a popularity contest, not a contest about wrestling ability or potential ability. Sure, it's the truth, but it should be on the judges to protect the integrity of the "sport" and push the best (whether it's in-ring, on the mic, etc) and not people like Sara Lee who are the future Devon from NXT. Please don't invite Paige back to next year's (assuming there is one) Tough Enough show -- worst judge they have.

2 - Hogan is hot and cold. Typically concentrates on the big guys and is more outspoken than Bryan, even though Bryan is usually on point with his criticism.

3 - Miz is doing a great job -- great host, is able to carry his portion of the show besides having no control over the contestants. Contestants talk back too much, talk over one another, and a lot of their debates go nowhere.

4 - Billy is doing the best out of the judges at the performance center. Booker doesn't get much air time and Lita is even worse in terms of air time.

5 - Jericho doesn't get enough to work with for his part of the show. Next year, let Miz handle it all and let Jericho be on the judging panel instead of Hogan so he can give the harsh real feedback that will be constructive. If not, change the entire format of how the judges and voting is done.

Where the fuck did you see Miz on Tough Enough?

I do think the fact that Booker T is on the show and gets so little airtime is a complete travesty though.

Caspel

Where the fuck did you see Miz on Tough Enough?

I do think the fact that Booker T is on the show and gets so little airtime is a complete travesty though.

Tough Talk. Sure, not the same show, but at least provides a lot more entertainment than the show on USA.

Fan favorite Daniel Bryan says Yes! to murder. You won't believe what happened next!

Ex-WWE Superstar with concussion problems was inspired by murderer/wrestler Chris Benoit

Listen, I know Bryan is a little 'not all there' in the head, but I don't recall Chris Benoit being a cruiserweight competitor in WCW.

Is Daniel calling Benoit a vanilla midget?

Gotta wonder how Brie feels about her husband idolizing Benoit.

tumblr_nr4egtGrau1u5sexso6_400.gif

Caspel

I was not aware this existed and I'm quite upset I missed out on the full Tough Enough experience.

Yeah, this week Miz and Paige went at it because Paige was the person who put Patrick in the bottom three all because he had a big ego, even though he has typically been the top talent in all of the challenges. Miz got the better of her and then Paige flipped it back to being a popularity contest instead. Paige used her anger the rest of the episode mocking each and every girl that's left on the show.

Bryan also made a statement that his promos aren't that good and laughed awkwardly after.

Tough Talk is a better show from start to beginning with no commercials.

Yeah, this week Miz and Paige went at it because Paige was the person who put Patrick in the bottom three all because he had a big ego, even though he has typically been the top talent in all of the challenges. Miz got the better of her and then Paige flipped it back to being a popularity contest instead. Paige used her anger the rest of the episode mocking each and every girl that's left on the show.

Bryan also made a statement that his promos aren't that good and laughed awkwardly after.

Tough Talk is a better show from start to beginning with no commercials.

I'm checking it out on YouTube and yeah this is considerably better than the real show.

Barrage

Tough Talk is THE show, i'll say it every week.It's either Jerry Springer-esque shenanigans or shoot interview-esque ball busting.

The Miz might be the only guy in the WWE who's not getting pushed yet is still happy.Making a (reported) 700k downside..married to Maryse..dude is a legit positive force in the locker room. He'll be around as long as Mark Henry.

I'm not surprised Miz is so good on this show but I'm happy to see it. He is a true Workhorse in that you can place him anywhere on the card and he will deliver. It's kind of sad to think about how much better Miz would be in Rollins' role.

I flipped through the D Bry book at Barnes & Noble, and it seemed cool (there's a lil flip book Daniel Bryan that does the Yes chant on the bottom corner too!) but i didn't end up buying it. i was also there for Criterions, but i had already paid for those in the movie section, meaning i would've had to buy the book separately, by itself. which i think is a #deadgiveaway.
actually it's because it's 8 bucks cheaper on amazon, so

DMczaf

Bryan Alvarez knows who the new 3rd Wyatt family member is, all he would say about it was:

"You're going to be wishing for Erick Rowan."

Bad times, friends.

Caspel

Tough Talk is THE show, i'll say it every week.It's either Jerry Springer-esque shenanigans or shoot interview-esque ball busting.

The Miz might be the only guy in the WWE who's not getting pushed yet is still happy.Making a (reported) 700k downside..married to Maryse..dude is a legit positive force in the locker room. He'll be around as long as Mark Henry.

He's definitely won me over the past two years. Slowly, but surely.

Bryan Alvarez knows who the new 3rd Wyatt family member is, all he would say about it was:

"You're going to be wishing for Erick Rowan."

Bad times, friends.

Rooting for Bo, expecting it to be someone else because lol

Hope you enjoyed the July Wrasslin' OT during the PPV 2 days ago, friends. We won't be as happy a month from now during the next PPV.

DMczaf

Also, Sting won't be revealed as the 3rd man for a while, probably a week or 2 before Summerslam because they want a final suprise for the show.

#ButWhosSideIsHeOn

Barrage

Baron Corbin. Enjoy.

He's actually a perfect fit for that kind of role, an enforcer Tyson Tomko ish is exactly how he should be brought in.

But it won't be an NXT guy. They're not bringing anybody from NXT to face Sting. Pay your dues and all that. They'll repackage a jobber.

Best Case Scenario: Jack Swagger, Zack Ryder (give'em a new lease on life! What do you have to lose?)

Worst Case Scenario: Curtis Axel

Top Bottom