• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT|

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Fox318

That's why you need ketchup.

Or Salsa.

Real big guys use mustard

QmFZPFe.png

Hey, I made the Wall of Shame!

Sneaking in before June officially ends, here's my TOD review. Warning, it is very image/gif heavy. It's all WebM, so hopefully I shouldn't destroy your bandwidth too much.

If you just want to see my freakout about my needle phobia being tested, skip to the DJ Hyde vs Thumbtack Jack match.

https://medium.com/@gordonjb/tourna...or-how-i-became-mentally-scarred-458e52da052d
Have my favourite GIFs.
dob9F7r.gif
sYP6RFz.gif

zN9oSr2.gif
BjMKKny.gif

Linked by request: http://i.imgur.com/ygV9TRx.gif
http://i.imgur.com/UAPOnXi.gif

Sephzilla

I wouldn't mind Doritos as much if my hands werent a disgusting mess after eating them

Edit - Could you please link some of those gifs? Holy shit

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
This dude is going to be running WWE in 2 years
Satinder-Ved-Pal-Wiki.jpg

Guy looks like a 80s territory heavyweight champion. Hunter will push him to the moon.

Cagey

Banned
I wouldn't mind Doritos as much if my hands werent a disgusting mess after eating them

Doritos are a classic gaming snack mistake. Delicious but impossible to eat and game without going Bull Dempsey on your controller or having to pause too often for hand cleaning.

Cheddar Goldfish remain the GOAT gaming snack. Little residue, quality taste, easily scooped, not calorically dense. The snack that smiles back.

I have demolished a Bull Dempsey-esque number of these cartons in my gaming career.

prdLarge_120277.jpg

Sephzilla

Doritos are a classic gaming snack mistake. Delicious but impossible to eat and game without going Bull Dempsey on your controller or having to pause too often for hand cleaning.

Cheddar Goldfish remain the GOAT gaming snack. Little residue, quality taste, easily scooped, not calorically dense. The snack that smiles back.

I have demolished a Bull Dempsey-esque number of these cartons in my gaming career.

My man

Austin_Rock+bros.gif

You know what's up

klonere

Banned
This dude is going to be running WWE in 2 years
Satinder-Ved-Pal-Wiki.jpg

Guy looks like a 80s territory heavyweight champion. Hunter will push him to the moon.

Over the 6"9 Greco-Roman wrasslin' Serb from NXT that looks like this? Puh-leaze.

Wi4jJc5.png

Oh I broke the top 10 on the wall of shame. I hope to show more good posts. Please cheer for me my fans.

You know, if Finn beats Owens to take the NXT title and Owens beats Cena to take the US title, I wouldn't object to Cena resurrecting the tag title scene next. Finn can feud with Breeze in NXT until Itami comes back; Owens can feud with Cesaro or Neville for a bit; Cena tags with, say, Neville or Stardust, for a nice tag team run against PTP, New Day, and so on.

jred2k

The last page was a disaster. I can't believe people not only eat Doritos on sandwichs, but also eat Doritos with ketchup or salsa. The Doritos with ketchup is just horrible.

Sephzilla

You know, if Finn beats Owens to take the NXT title and Owens beats Cena to take the US title, I wouldn't object to Cena resurrecting the tag title scene next. Finn can feud with Breeze in NXT until Itami comes back; Owens can feud with Cesaro or Neville for a bit; Cena tags with, say, Neville or Stardust, for a nice tag team run against PTP, New Day, and so on.

i wouldn't mind cena trying to lift the curse off the IC belt if he loses the US Title. If he loses the US Title though I have a feeling he's rocketing into the main event scene.

i wouldn't mind cena trying to lift the curse off the IC belt if he loses the US Title. If he loses the US Title though I have a feeling he's rocketing into the main event scene.

This was pretty much how i felt. My initial reaction though was more due to the fact that i was seeing these at work

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Oh my god, those fucking ToD gifs FlammableD, that fork one. FUCK. FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK. I love it. FUCK. It's terrible. FUCKKKKKKKKKKK

Sephzilla

Friend Sunny, please include more little fun additions to some GWF entrances like the addition to Heel's entrance last night. That was both perfect and hilarious.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I tell ya, honestly, I think WWE is right to make Sammartino their ultimate dude. It's a goddamn miracle he's still so with it, looks so fantastic, and looks so kindly. He was a truly incredible talent, and I love that man. Definitely a great choice to be their building blocks guy. I absolutely love him.

Friend Sunny, please include more little fun additions to some GWF entrances like the addition to Heel's entrance last night. That was both perfect and hilarious.

LOL we'll see. It was an inspired moment.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Yknow what's nasty? The "classic" Taco flavor doritos. Don't ever eat that.

Top Bottom