• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT|

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Kaladin

tumblr_nc2byoVmWm1sdqajoo1_400.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Fred Sanford would have been an awesome manager.

He's the kind of manager that would take a 30 minute promo to get a contract title shot for his wrestler. Just arguing and arguing and arguing...

RP912

Banned
He's the kind of manager that would take a 30 minute promo to get a contract title shot for his wrestler. Just arguing and arguing and arguing...

"What you mean Jack Tunney won't give Rick Rude the title shot...THAT BIG DUMMY. I ought to give him five across the face."

Segment would end something like this:
bzgw4fd.gif

http://www.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/2015528/rs_500x281-150628183553-Diddy.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]
Lol. That Bad Boy segment great until Pharell showed up. They should have done another Lil Kim or Faith classic too.

RP912

Banned
Lil Kim coming from under the stage scared the shit out of me. It was like Friday Nights at Freddy's type of shit.

ULTRAVIOLENT JULY.
Oh my god, those fucking ToD gifs FlammableD, that fork one. FUCK. FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK. I love it. FUCK. It's terrible. FUCKKKKKKKKKKK

My work here is done.

I need to catch up on GWF, tomorrow's assignment.

I have Ronda's hoodie from the last fight, I quite like that.
ronda-rousey-ufc-184-walkout-hoodie.jpg

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I thought Rusev was Ivan Drago

or is he just NTRusev now

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
lmao, just finished reading FlammableD's review of ToD. What a terrible, horrifying experience.

Pavaloo

But at least he always uses a belt on the incline bench press.

Shit 135 lbs? Better get a spotter.
dang what's that about haitch

maybe it's like the 100th cooldown set and he's got a spot "just in case"

or maybe he was all like don't spot me just watch me

either way that picture is unsettling

Fox318

This is the stuff that the press needs to ask him during his press calls.

"Hunter are your workouts a worked shoot or is it a shoot of you working?"

Cagey

Banned

No man should throw down that boast about a buck thirty five on the bench, brother.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
No one really knows what happened there but Bischoff claims the Bookerman angle was supposed to be a worked shoot. Pillman was supposed to go to ECW and develop a crazyman character and then come back, but then Pillman actually just left and went to WWF.

I just can't believe Bischoff. I mean, they had to immediately rush Arn and Flair out there to do what was clearly an off-the-cuff promo in the ring.

Kaladin

This place used to be cool, but certain people have made it not cool. I've toyed with leaving before, but fuck it. You guys hate on everything and let gimmick posters run the community.

It's time I find somewhere I can actually discuss wrestling, not whose fat or not and whatever the meme of the day is.

Batista-gif-001.gif

lJE946G.gif

Nope....not coming back this time either. I'll be elsewhere on Gaf.

27cd513756cc04f259ae96f358712bcb.jpg

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
discussing who is fat isn't discussing wrestling?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
No man should throw down that boast about a buck thirty five on the bench, brother.

135 was around what I benched when I was untrained. Then again, a photo shoot is just a photo shoot, not a legit shoot.

klonere

Banned
Friends I have a big interview tomorrow and that ToD review is just what I needed to get my mind off it.

Ultraviolence lives.

Fox318

Friends I have a big interview tomorrow and that ToD review is just what I needed to get my mind off it.

Ultraviolence lives.

good luck

just remember to wear a WWE Superstar T-Shirt and mention the number of twitter followers WWE has.

Aiii

So not worth it
I only just realised that the Japanese show is going to air in the morning here and, for once, I don't have to stay up through the night to watch a WWE house show. Oh joy.

Top Bottom