• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT|

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Karsha

Is there any reason for not doing Raw/Smackdown in Japan? Its done in Canada and UK(and once in Italy) but i don't quite remember a Raw from Tokyo recently

Lum1n3s

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo..... did anyone else see the pain in Itami's eyes when they showed him? Looked like he was legit sad that he wasn't wrestling in Japan.

Both that mustache and beard were fakes. Works if you wheel. My life is a lie.

But I thought wrestling is real and that it is the people who are fake.
Got up at 4:30 by accident, tried to stay up for this, fell back asleep. Not good at disrupting my sleep cycle, friends.

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo..... did anyone else see the pain in Itami's eyes when they showed him? Looked like he was legit sad that he wasn't wrestling in Japan.

I could go for Itami turning heel because he has jealous eyes.

Toki767

Kind of funny that Owens has all the Cena mannerisms down. It's also potentially good practice for Balor.

giphy.gif

Also seeing this in a WWE setting is cool, if not pretty surreal.

g3t7lr4.gif

Man God

Non-Canon Member

Itami going down kinda fucked him as he probably would have been called up by now. Still the NXT title is basically the sign that you are ready; Big E, Bo, Zayn (before he got injured) and Owens, all called up.

I woke up at 4:15, logged in to the network to find out the special in the end. I thought it was supposed to be shown in the states at 5:30....

Itami going down kinda fucked him as he probably would have been called up by now. Still the NXT title is basically the sign that you are ready; Big E, Bo, Zayn (before he got injured) and Owens, all called up.

I don't think he would have been called up. I think this would have been his spot to win the title.

I woke up at 4:15, logged in to the network to find out the special in the end. I thought it was supposed to be shown in the states at 5:30....

5:30 EST. Time zones bro.

We had a little look around some baby stores this morning, it was odd as it's the first time I've really noticed how unequal equality really is in gender (certainly in early ages). All the boys stuff was dinosaurs, rockets, superheroes, etc. All the girl stuff was nurse and princess #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, etc. So we'll probably just buy a ton of 'boy' stuff regardless of gender!

Xater

We had a little look around some baby stores this morning, it was odd as it's the first time I've really noticed how unequal equality really is in gender (certainly in early ages). All the boys stuff was dinosaurs, rockets, superheroes, etc. All the girl stuff was nurse and princess #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, etc. So we'll probably just buy a ton of 'boy' stuff regardless of gender!

First of all congratulations!

I like this approach. Girls should have fun with whatever they want.

RP912

Banned
So...I take it that Kofi wasn't the one to beat the one that got one from the one with the 21 and 0 streak?

Did he ded :(

DMczaf

More international deaths are coming

Also, based on Suplex City t-shirts that WWE is making for local markets, Brock Lesnar may be working WWE live events on August 8th in Sydney, Australia and on November 6th in London. We don't have confirmation that Lesnar is working those dates but his new contract reportedly has more dates per year than the original deal he was under because he got a pay raise.

Fox318

Also at the end of the show the mentioned Nikki's quest to hold the divas title for 300 days..

How bitter must a company be to drive their product into the ground just to get back at somebody's husband?

Top Bottom