• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT|

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Fox318

It's going to shit vince up that one of the best WWE matches of the year is gong to be between two NXT stars in Japan..

ZlJEyWL.gif

Man God

Non-Canon Member
It's going to shit vince up that one of the best WWE matches of the year is gong to be between two NXT stars in Japan..

EDIT: YESSSSSSSSSSSSS

PERFECT.

The rest of them so far all involve John Cena, which is just weird to think about.

Xater

Well I got what I came for. Will probably skip the Cena thing and get ready for the birthday party I am going to.

Kiyo

OMG. Is Itami / Balor going to main event that NXT show in Brooklyn. Holy shit holy shit holy shit.

Hideo out for 6-8 months from April I believe it was. So he won't be ready I'm pretty sure.

Happy that Finn won but I can't help but feel that this spot was meant for Itami.

Yeah I'll end this on a high point and switch off. Damn good match. Great production all round, loved the camera work, loved the crowd. Ref was great too.

ScribbleD

My only criticism of this show is that the main event is going to be a random thrown-together tag match and not Owens vs. Balor.

TL21xx

Banned
That was freaking incredible. This is wrestling. Everything I love about wrestling, with the bonus of my favorite Puro/Japanese crowd accents thrown in as the cherry on top. Based Haitch, more of this, please!

Top Bottom