• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT|

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
WRESTLING1-master675.jpg
Looks like Big Dave needs to clean his room.

Sephzilla

What would Paul Heyman's promo for the Terminator be like?

Ladies and gentlemen, my name is Paul Heyman. And I am here as the advocate for CyberDyne Systems Incorporated to present to you the reigning, defending, undisputed champion of automated self defense platforms. I give you SKYNET

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Lots of people think WrassleGAF is a singular entity, or will accuse us of of "group think" but we're really just a community of like-minded individuals who happen to take in info from similar sources.

Fox318

Lots of people think WrassleGAF is a singular entity, or will accuse us of of "group think" but we're really just a community of like-minded individuals who happen to take in info from similar sources.

dream

My problem with the "Group X is not a hive mind" claim is that in almost every instance, there is enough common consensus to the point where dissenting opinions are loudly shouted down. making it effectively a hive mind.

Sephzilla

This raises the important question - does X-Pac go into the HoF in 2016. He and HHH are the only Kliq members not in the HoF yet (and HHH is a shoe in)

somedevil

Well Summerslam is now 4 hours:

WWE will announce shortly that they are expanding SummerSlam to be like WrestleMania, as a four-hour PPV show starting at 7 p.m. on 8/23 from the sold out Barclays Center in Brooklyn.

There will be a live pre-game show featuring a match that will start at 6 p.m.

So will it get a special set and more elaborate entrances as well?

Top Bottom