• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT|

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
tumblr_lzt04jFPOV1qetjf6o1_500.jpg

tumblr_ngk4vwsTJ41ti6gxco1_500.png

tumblr_nqwa63b1XT1skeohxo1_400.gif

Ownens wishes he could

RP912

Banned
They gave the title to an , and he completely admits this, inexperienced Kevin Nash because he was the biggest. Would you say that worked out?

Because I would.

If you had a choice between a 7 foot inexperienced wrestler and an almost 50 year old experienced wrestler to lead in a new era...the choice would be obvious.

Oh yes;

Tommy End/Marty Scurll/Zack Sabre Jr. face The Young Bucks & Roderick Strong in a non-tournament match on N1 of BOLA!

Mother of God! I love the inclusion of Marty Scurll in this as he has always been one of my favorite guys since I started watching Progress and the British scene.

Owens isn't and shouldn't be a monster. He's a bully who always backs out once he realizes he's in way over his head. He looks the part and does it way better than Rollins who I still see as this daredevil super face I remember in all those Shield matches that's instead being treated as Edge 2.0

Rollins' athletic ability, alignment and booking are just simply counter-productive to everything and I just want this to end. Drop the title and reboot.

You can get it on the Best of Jon Moxley in wXw, VOD & download for $9.99;

https://vimeo.com/ondemand/bestofmox

Thank You!!

Owens isn't and shouldn't be a monster. He's a bully who always backs out once he realizes he's in way over his head. He looks the part and does it way better than Rollins who I still see as this daredevil super face I remember in all those Shield matches that's instead being treated as Edge 2.0

Rollins' athletic ability, alignment and booking are just simply counter-productive to everything and I just want this to end. Drop the title and reboot.

so basically this but heel

tumblr_n255vkKHS01qhjbxeo1_400.gif

Kaladin

Remember the angle that went nowhere where Triple H was planting seeds with Rollins and everyone about how great Owens was and it seemed like Owens could be the new Authority guy?

I wish we could replace Rollins with Owens for this entire run. It would make a hell of a lot more sense.

I wonder how receptive the WWE Universe would be to a Rollins face run after all this chickenshit heel stuff. And also the leaked nudes and affair scandal.

I honestly don't begrudge anyone doing a TNA spot at this point.

You get two or three days work, some TV exposure, and then you never have to actually work there permanently cause they're dead come September.

Goddamnit, Ciampa.

7xbWyNT.jpg

Ciampa you fucking idiot, ugh.

Anyway, Charlotte confirmed as terrible worker concussing poor Foxy. Paige knew as soon as she saw it. Rough. Can't believe she's going to win the Divas title from Nikki, it's so annoying that Becky and Sasha are SO much better.

somedevil

From PWinsider:

While Sting has been expected to appear and actually wrestle at next month's WWE SummerSlam pay-per-view, word is that as of this afternoon he is not scheduled to make any kind of appearance that night.

There was some speculation among WWE talents that Sting may team with Stephen Amell to face Stardust and possibly The Miz, with the idea that both Amell and Sting are "vigilantes.". There has also been talk that Sting would team with Roman Reigns to face The Wyatt Family but PWInsider says that is all speculation as WWE is not planning on using Sting at SummerSlam as of late this afternoon.

Sting will be in New York City that weekend to make the SummerSlam Experience signing appearance but apparently WWE will not be using him at SummerSlam after all.

This goes against what the Observer has been saying. It doesn't make sense because he is doing a signing for them. Why not use him?

Plus it seems WWE talent don't follow other peoples storylines with that Sting match idea.

Owens is the boring as shit chicken heel that kills the momentum of every heel on the main roster. When he backs down from something he should do something suitably vicious so he can get the better of his opponents to make him look like the threat he was on NXT or when he beat Cena clean. As it stands he's just a non-presence amongst an entire roster of characters with no presence; whilst he was the most compelling man in the WWE during his NXT run.

They already dropped the ball with him when they fed him to Cena. I can't comprehend why he didn't drop the title to Owens if he's just going to go on and feud for the heavyweight title.

Ciampa you fucking idiot, ugh.

Anyway, Charlotte confirmed as terrible worker concussing poor Foxy. Paige knew as soon as she saw it. Rough. Can't believe she's going to win the Divas title from Nikki, it's so annoying that Becky and Sasha are SO much better.

Up to this point they've pushed Sasha the hardest of the three. I wouldn't be surprised if she gets the title first.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Up to this point they've pushed Sasha the hardest of the three. I wouldn't be surprised if she gets the title first.
Absolutely. It helps we know she's ready, but she has video packages and everything.

From PWinsider:

This goes against what the Observer has been saying. It doesn't make sense because he is doing a signing for them. Why not use him?

Plus it seems WWE talent don't follow other peoples storylines with that Sting match idea.

YES! Thank God, no more Sting ever please. He's awful.

I'll bet the earth Sasha doesn't beat Nikki and Charlotte does. Promise you.

TNA

Tommaso Ciampa beat Crazzy Steve on Xplosion
Anderson beat Bram in an Open Mic match (no DQ match with mic above ring that could be used as weapon)

Sasha needs to drop the NXT title before she can even touch the Divas belt. But honestly, at this point, she probably has the more prestigious title of the two. It'd be pretty cool if she were the first person to have both a main roster and NXT title though.

Toki767

When was the last time Nikki even defended the title? She will have had like 3 months of no title defenses by the time she surpasses AJ's record.

The New Day is funny and all... But I really want more of a push for Big E.

New Day is great, but yeah. When they formed, Big E was the only one doing anything worthwhile with solo stuff. Cesaro is working up to main event at the moment, and I think Kidd and Woods would be hilarious together. Xavier is probably at the perfect spot for him. Kofi has been around forever and will be fine. As long as the Rumble exists, Kofi will have a job.

Vylash

Sasha needs to drop the NXT title before she can even touch the Divas belt. But honestly, at this point, she probably has the more prestigious title of the two. It'd be pretty cool if she were the first person to have both a main roster and NXT title though.

Paige did it first though

Top Bottom