• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT|

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Chamber

love on your sleeve
tumblr_nqw4phIJoE1tklffto1_1280.png

Someone tell me this tweet is real.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Balor's entrance at that event was awesome and he should never do it again outside of Wrestlemania.

NoRéN;171007058 said:
1. I think so.
2. Yeah, he dead.
3. Not if they are wished back with the dragon balls.
4. They stop crying.
5. Yes because arrogance.

They do that with name. Ex. Frieza, Cooler, King Cold. Bi bidi, Babidi, Buu.

I've watched DBZ god knows how many times and and never caught this. Mind blown.

Fox318

What's the minimum height requirement for the boys in the dressing room to allow an entertainer to perform a Big Boot? 6'5"?

Has anyone say 5'10 and under had a big boot as part of their moveset?

Its kinda like how most smaller to average sized guys don't have a chokeslam.

Has anyone say 5'10 and under had a big boot as part of their moveset?

Its kinda like how most smaller to average sized guys don't have a chokeslam.
Can't think of anyone under 5'10 but here's a brain teaser for ya'll:

Best BBB (Black Big Boot)? I'm going to tentatively say Titus O'Neil even though I can't recall if he's ever done a Big Boot and can't find any evidence of it if he has.

Also silver ant is apperntly hot sauce Tracy Williams. I have no idea who that is.

A pretty talented young wrestler who'd probably doing a lot better by now if he wasn't under a fucking ant mask.

Brandon Stroud and another person (some girl they know) tried to blow up the podcast's shit

Brandon & Danielle have had it out for Voices of Wrestling for ages now after one of the hosts said something vaguely misogynistic about women's wrestling a few years back (he's not a fan), in spite of the fact that VOW covers women's wrestling more than Stroud's site does.

Nisa65

Can someone remind me how the cards for G1 shows are laid out?

For some reason I was under the impression that only guys from either Block A or Block B would be having matches at each show but looking at the card for the show I was at last year there were 10 matches. I'm guessing guys from both blocks were at that show. My memory is God awful.

Top Bottom