• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT|

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
I didn't even know this was about a chikara dude when I made the Quackenbush crack, i just wanted to take the opportunity to crack on Quackenbush

I love your commitment to the constant belittlement of Quack

NoRéN;171017657 said:
What happened with chikara? Fan favorite among isec last time I walked these halls.

They closed, came back, and sucked

God bless the women of Germany if being Soldier Ant is enough to convince them to drop their panties.

He failed.

I did not.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Best Big Boot in the business?

My vote goes to Barbarian.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Fuck that. I'll bet on Barbarian any time over Test. Any time. Barbarian was definitely the king.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
It's a valiant effort, but your faves could never

THESE ARE FUCKING STRAIGHT UP MURDER

Follow THAT, Test, you fuck.

legitshook.com source

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Big Sexy has them all beat. When you only know five moves and one of them is the hair flip then you better get good at them.

Kofi Kingston was 2015 Scotty Adams (recipient of many Sid Vicious whirly bird bombs during enhancement matches). He got straight up murder, death, killed by Brock and it was glorious violence. Also Y2J broke out the awesome Lion Tamer in a fun match with Neville and the NXT title match was fun as hell.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Barbarian when tagged with Meng could literally get away with murder, so it's like having night vision goggles in a dark room compared to the other Big Boot contenders.

Kevin Nash had the further handicap of no knees, risking double quad tears, having to flip his hair away to see, protecting his spot, and yet still had the biggest boot of them all.

Strobogo wanted to add his 2 cents to this Big Boot discussion and asked me cast his vote in absentia for "The Deadman".

That's a direct quote, his words not mine. Only a**holes call Undertaker, "The Deadman".

Cagey

Banned

Boot murders the recipient so dead that his body has a delayed jerk reaction and makes the gif look like it's stuttering.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Top Bottom