• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT|

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Believe it or not, but I think Owens is winning for sure. Owens winning the US title and being the obnoxious heel he's been the past few months will make that title the second most important title on the show. I know WWE doesn't do whats smart or even painfully obvious, but I think this happens nonetheless.

He will, because unless they go HARD with Cesaro in this, there's nowhere for Owens to go after Cena. He'll get that belt.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
The US title is already the second most important title on the show because of John Cena.

And WWE booked him to have the title sooooo

DMczaf

GlassVigorousCrane.gif

I would have just gone prone and prayed that death would come before pain.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
When was the last time a women's storyline didn't involve Paige or someone actively feuding with Paige?

Zach

Lemme tell you something I've learned since having a dog.

Insulting someone's dog is pretty fucking shitty, and I'll legit come after someone talking shit about my dog. Dogs are perfect, wonderful beings and deserve all the love and respect in the world. There's nothing - NOTHING on this planet that can replace a dog. They truly are EVERYONE'S best friend, and cannot be replaced. Ever.

Fuck y'all *sniff* I love dogs

:')

The after taping doesn't mean much but Cena put Cesaro over on the mic and made a reference to Punk. "I've seen titles walk out the door here"

By all accounts Joe doesn't have any heat for it. It's mostly just been shrugged off as an unfortunate accident that wasn't the result of him being reckless or anything.
He's gotta feel like shit though. Can't imagine what that must feel like on both sides.

Watching Raw, is that Mick Foley's kid in the front row? Right beside some weird clown dude.

Raw dark main was Cena cutting a promo about how good Cesaro is, then inviting him into the ring for the crowd to chant his name

Fox, you made it friend

Fox318

Raw dark main was Cena cutting a promo about how good Cesaro is, then inviting him into the ring for the crowd to chant his name

Fox, you made it friend
Then Cesaro called out Roman reigns and put him over.

The 3 wrestlers then created the new faction called hearts eyes and rings.

Wrestling was saved.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/cto/5110305949.html

Looking to sell my VERY slightly used 2015 Cadillac CTS. Last Monday, my boss surprised me with it as a reward for all my hard work and loyalty to him, but unfortunately one of my boss' competitors and I got in a bit of a scuffle and now I need to sell the car to pay for my broken arm.

The only damage on the car is from a result from our little "fight" but the rest is like brand new. There is additional camo on the sides, and the car is cherry red.

If you want more pictures, please email me and either I, or my partner Joey M. will get back to you. These are all that I have on hand at the moment. We're both in the hospital right now and don't have 100% access to all of our road trip pictures.

Brock's amazing. Everytime he's on TV I think someone's going to die, and like half the time it's someone in the audience.

He threw a car door into the crowd.

That combination of words isn't even supposed to go together.

Monday night Raw Supershow starring Brock Lesnar indeed.

Top Bottom