• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT|

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Fox318

Then why it's taking Cesaro FO EVA to win it from Ryback?
OncrCuB.jpg

https://youtu.be/MmbFq7zwgC8

Cena's Cesaro speech

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I leave you with my official commentary rankings list. This is just overall so like I'll knock Heenan a few points for a lot of his WCW stuff, and I'll knock JBL and King for their recent stuff. And I knock Vince for feeding them said stuff while accounting for his actual commentary performances. I'm not counting guys who only did it once or twice. It had to be a regular position for them at a time.

Play By Play
Gorilla Monsoon
Bill Mercer
Mauro Ranallo
Jim Ross
Gordon Solie
Tony Schiavonne
Mike Tenay
Eric Bischoff
Michael Cole
Scott Hudson
Joey Styles
Matt Striker
Mike Adamle
Vince McMahon

Color Commentary
Jesse Ventura
Bobby Heenan
Dusty Rhodes
Zbysko
Superstar Billy Graham
Randy Savage
Don West
Vampiro
Stevie Ray
Raven
Booker T
CM Punk
Josh Barnett
Bill Watts
Al Snow
JBL
Lita
Jerry Lawler
Roddy Piper in Portland
Mark Madden

Obviously that's not everyone. But it covers everyone important/I care about

kid chanting please turn heel

what happened to this business

I agree with that kid

Think about it: Cena turns heel, he'll just lay down for Owens

And then win the world title in the opening of Summerslam, lay down in the middle of Summerslam, and win it again to end Summerslam, tying and breaking Flair's record in 1 night

God King Heel for Life

Fox318

I leave you with my official commentary rankings list. This is just overall so like I'll knock Heenan a few points for a lot of his WCW stuff, and I'll knock JBL and King for their recent stuff. And I knock Vince for feeding them said stuff while accounting for his actual commentary performances. I'm not counting guys who only did it once or twice. It had to be a regular position for them at a time.

Play By Play
Gorilla Monsoon
Bill Mercer
Mauro Ranallo
Jim Ross
Gordon Solie
Tony Schiavonne
Mike Tenay
Eric Bischoff
Michael Cole
Scott Hudson
Joey Styles
Matt Striker
Mike Adamle
Vince McMahon

Color Commentary
Jesse Ventura
Bobby Heenan
Dusty Rhodes
Zbysko
Superstar Billy Graham
Don West
Vampiro
Stevie Ray
Raven
Booker T
CM Punk
Josh Barnett
Bill Watts
Al Snow
JBL
Lita
Jerry Lawler
Roddy Piper in Portland
Mark Madden

Obviously that's not everyone. But it covers everyone important/I care about
Shane and heyman are missing

Heel

It wasn't that long ago that Cesaro sandbagged the living legend on national television. Hopefully now he's seen the error of his ways. Live by the Sina, die by the Sina.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I only remember Shane being a every once in a while thing on commentary for Heat.

Heyman is probably above Don West.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
This US title shot is only going for a limited time folks. Once it's gone, it's gone. If you come out right now, I'll throw in a John Cena wristband. These things msrp at 8.99, folks! You get the US title shot, the John Cena limited edition blue wrist band, and I can't believe I'm doing this, but I'll throw in a US replica title officially endorsed by WWE.com. That's a 190 dollar value I'm giving away for free! So even if you lose, you win! It's a great gift to show your family when you come up short against our client John Cena, registered.

Sometimes I forget that JB actually used to look like a human with a soul.

Being the only one of your friends left on the sinking ship because you just don't have the heart to tell someone goodbye tends to result in that look, even as the water comes up over them

Caspel

Business & Marketing Manager @ GungHo
Los Angeles tv ad for WWE Live on July 25 advertises US champ John Cena vs Kevin Owens in a street fight as they prepare for their Summerslam match. Other match on the ad was for Sheamus vs Ziggler.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Cesaro's selling is fine...except for one fatal flaw. The Swiss superman is in too good of a shape and cannot sell exhaustion even in a near 30 minute match.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I haven't seen the blocks, can we have Shibata vs Ishii again at G1?

If so hopefully this time Ishii isn't injured and it can live up to the 2013 one...damn that match is so stiff

jred2k

I haven't seen the blocks, can we have Shibata vs Ishii again at G1?

If so hopefully this time Ishii isn't injured and it can live up to the 2013 one...damn that match is so stiff

They're in different blocks. And Ishii's shoulder is still fucked up from last year. He seemed to reinjure it at Dominion too.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Austin on the cover is weird.

He's been in like every game, and they did an Attitude Era story mode like 2 years ago

Just started watching Raw and Jesus Christ those Kane in Hawaii photos are so awful it's not even worthy to be called bad Photoshop, it's barely MS Paint quality. And in 2015 why can't J&J have this shit recorded via either their phone or even a GoPro without a camera guy running around?

Alucard

Banned
Just started watching Raw and Jesus Christ those Kane in Hawaii photos are so awful it's not even worthy to be called bad Photoshop, it's barely MS Paint quality. And in 2015 why can't J&J have this shit recorded via either their phone or even a GoPro without a camera guy running around?

I Dunn know.

I hate to be the no-fun bandit here, but Brock throwing that car door within the general direction of the audience is reckless as fuck no matter how cool or strong you are. I know if I said that to Brock's face, he'd rip my arms like it was another Cadillac. But c'mon dude you should know better. I'm hoping those reports of anyone getting hurt isn't true and I hope Brock stops being such an idiot and becoming a literal harm to the audience. No joke.

And I know spray painting the word YES all over the vehicle isn't any better.

I hate to be the no-fun bandit here, but Brock throwing that car door within the general direction of the audience is reckless as fuck no matter how cool or strong you are. I know if I said that to Brock's face, he'd rip my arms like it was another Cadillac. But c'mon dude you should know better. I'm hoping those reports of anyone getting hurt isn't true and I hope Brock stops being such an idiot and becoming a literal harm to the audience. No joke.

Who knows exactly how planned it is? I haven't read anything about anyone being hurt. Brock does LOOK like he's actually flipping out and not controlling himself, but he's also possibly just really good at looking that way. Until anything actually happens, I'm going to assume it's all under control (excluding wrestling related injuries),

I was a little bummed they weakened Brock a couple of weeks ago but having him show up with two fuckin axes actually scared me for a second hahaha, it's still possible to feel the edge with Brock every once in a while. You don't even want to be thinking about wrestling combined with axes.

Kind of a long time until Battleground though.

Who knows how planned it is? I haven't read anything about anyone being hurt. Brock does LOOK like he's actually flipping out and not controlling himself, but he's also possibly just really good at looking that way. Until anything actually happens, I'm going to assume it's all under control (excluding wrestling related injuries),

I was a little bummed they weakened Brock a couple of weeks ago but having him show up with two fuckin axes actually scared me for a second hahaha, it's still possible to feel the edge with Brock every once in a while. You don't even want to be thinking about wrestling combined with axes.

Kind of a long time until Battleground though.

PWInsider is reporting that someone got hit by a bit of car, but he's ok.

Oh, and with all the axe talk, I'd be remiss to not repost this
HfyKB45l.jpg

PWInsider is reporting that someone got hit by a bit of car, but he's ok.

Yeah I have seen a clip and it looks as if the lighter inside part of the car door got separated in the throw. That's not Brock's fault. The main part of the car door landed where it was supposed to. He trusted in the flingworthiness of American craftsmanship and they let him down. Major screw up by General Motors on this one.

Alucard

Banned
Lana perv shots are...blech. We can be better than this, Wrassle-GAF.

Btw, can we agree that almost all smarks revel in faux snark and anger only to act like total marks while watching certain segments of Raw? So much duplicity and lack of cohesion from one second to the next. We're all just marks.

"Oh shit, Titus is shooting!"
"Rusev is going in!"
"This match is awesome! CENA!"

That Chicago crowd was the perfect example of fans who have a lack of self awareness.

Zach

I leave you with my official commentary rankings list.

Here's mine:

Play By Play
Jim Ross
Tony Schiavone
Gorilla Monsoon
Gordon Solie
Mike Tenay
Eric Bischoff
Vince McMahon
Scott Hudson
Joey Styles
Matt Striker
Michael Cole

Color Commentary
Bobby Heenan
Jesse Ventura
Dusty Rhodes
Larry Zbysko
Paul E.
Booker T
Randy Savage
Jerry Lawler
Roddy Piper
JBL

darkbanjo

Lana perv shots are...blech. We can be better than this, Wrassle-GAF.

Btw, can we agree that almost all smarks revel in faux snark and anger only to act like total marks while watching certain segments of Raw? So much duplicity and lack of cohesion from one second to the next. We're all just marks.

"Oh shit, Titus is shooting!"
"Rusev is going in!"
"This match is awesome! CENA!"

That Chicago crowd was the perfect example of fans who have a lack of self awareness.

It's almost as if when people focus on enjoying the show rather than enjoying their own antics/'getting themselves over', they enjoy the show more.

Top Bottom