• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT|

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Jred shouldn't get banned for posting greatness, it's fine art. You can't fuck with Renaissance paintings. They're immune.

Unless it's someone else's particular time zone (lol) and they get really upset because for them, it's only 3pm and not even evening, because the ToS changes when it's dark where you live. Wait, what?

Ke4xVo.gif

Zach

So I finally finished the Japanese special event. MY GOD THE CAMERA WORK. Someone kill that guy in charge of WWE's presentation, the stupid zooming, etc. Clearly he was not present for the special and it was a joy.

The lady match and the "main event" (seriously, why was that the main event?) didn't do much for me, but it was still a good event overall. The presentation went a long way, though.

Cagey

Banned
So, what exactly is Bray feuding with Roman about that's different from Cena, Jericho, other people I've forgotten, etc.

Sephzilla

I swear to god I met a WrassleGAF member yesterday when I was in Gamestop. I was wearing one of my vintage WWF shirts (#safe) and someone came up to me and started talking wrestling and spoke just like some of you guys

Hex

Banned
So, what exactly is Bray feuding with Roman about that's different from Cena, Jericho, other people I've forgotten, etc.

I know the backstage view is that it will help Roman, but in my opinion only Wyatt can get a rub out of this.
Either the crowd still hates Reigns so Wyatt gets the boost by beating him up or just the fact that Roman is supposed to be a title contender.
Wyatt has been too spotty for anyone to get a boost off of him, unless they just want someone who will go over as SUCH a heel that Reigns will have to get a pop for beating his ass. So far Wyatt has not done anything to get over as that much of a heel, the daughter thing was so half assed and cliche.

Fox318

I swear to god I met a WrassleGAF member yesterday when I was in Gamestop. I was wearing one of my vintage WWF shirts (#safe) and someone came up to me and started talking wrestling and spoke just like some of you guys

Did they mention Taylor Swift?

That might narrow it down.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I really hope they don't turn Heyman on Lesnar. I expect they will.

They're the new luger and sting

They always have. Someday it'll happen, I'm sure. Heyman has ALWAYS turned on Bork

jmdajr

Wow. I didn't know how lucky Tyson was to be alive.

edit: bigger wow. Chicago loved Cena!

According to numerous live reports, when WWE Raw went off the air tonight, John Cena brought Cesaro back out and gave what was described as an “emotionally charged” promo praising Cesaro in the main event.

Social media live reports noted Cena praised Cesaro’s work ethic and in-ring ability, and claimed Cena’s words visibly moved many of the Chicago fans in attendance for Raw.

jred2k

Couldn't "visibly moved" mean that they got up and left?

I thought his promo was kind of shitty. He told Cesaro to put in that same effort every week as if he wasn't already.

Branson

So I watched last night and that was the first time in a couple of weeks. Saw the intro/Brock segments/main event. Looks like I saw the best of the last 3 weeks?

Also what happened to Tyson Kidd? How did he break his neck?

Hex

Banned
So I watched last night and that was the first time in a couple of weeks. Saw the intro/Brock segments/main event. Looks like I saw the best of the last 3 weeks?

You know how they say "JOE'S GONNA KILL YOU" over and over?
Well....

Dark match on Raw a few weeks ago against Samoa Joe. Muscle buster freak accident resulted in him landing on his neck and you could tell immediately he got fucked. 5% of people survive the break he had, and he's out at least a year, if he decides to come back at all.

Cena can never win

It is going to be fun to see the Battleground reactions. If he wins, everybody laments Owens. If he loses, everybody laments him going back to the main scene because Flair's precious record is doomed. And if any result leads to a Summerslam stipulation rematch, everybody laments Owens because Cena never says I Quit/always wins Last Man Standing.

Hex

Banned
Wow. I didn't know how lucky Tyson was to be alive.

edit: bigger wow. Chicago loved Cena!

According to numerous live reports, when WWE Raw went off the air tonight, John Cena brought Cesaro back out and gave what was described as an “emotionally charged” promo praising Cesaro in the main event.

Social media live reports noted Cena praised Cesaro’s work ethic and in-ring ability, and claimed Cena’s words visibly moved many of the Chicago fans in attendance for Raw.

Cesaro is the one guy I want to see put over more than anyone else.
He has it all. He is not bad looking, fantastic athelete, great ring worker, not bad on the mic, decent size.
There is nothing possibly keeping him back except for some kind of backstage bs that nobody is privy to.

Cena continues to be one of the few bright spots of Raw, I still can't believe this is the case.
Next thing you know I'll be wearing colourful shirts and taking a trip to the cenation.

Most of the show was pretty miserable though, this here is a rough patch where the best things outside of the main event were Lesnar doing Lesnar stuff and novelty photoshops of Hawaii Kane.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
NeoVince, Seymour (that's my dog) destroyed his last two "inside toys" yesterday so I've ordered a Plubber and a Hendrix the Fox. If Hendrix outlasts the Plubber, you're dead to me.

Hopefully they both live forever. The Plubber will NOT die, I stake my life on it.

Hex

Banned
Is there any legit way to watch AAA in the US?
I know of youtube channels and all, but just curious if AAA and other Lucha promotions have any presence even on Univsion or stream channels or anything.

Zach

Hopefully they both live forever. The Plubber will NOT die, I stake my life on it.

Daaaang. I look forward to the results. The thing is, though, he sometimes will finely tear at his toys with his front teeth, like shredding his way into the innards. He locks in. It's brutal. So yeah, we'll see. I'll report back.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Daaaang. I look forward to the results. The thing is, though, he sometimes will finely tear at his toys with his front teeth, like shredding his way into the innards. He locks in. It's brutal. So yeah, we'll see. I'll report back.

Matty would settle in and perform surgery on her toys - hold it in her front paws and really cut it. She did cut the Plubber, but it didn't matter - nothing comes out of it. It's really masterfully built.

Without a doubt it's the toughest, yet softest "tough" toy I've ever had. Let me know how it goes with your Little Shop of Horrors.

Branson

You know how they say "JOE'S GONNA KILL YOU" over and over?
Well....

Dark match on Raw a few weeks ago against Samoa Joe. Muscle buster freak accident resulted in him landing on his neck and you could tell immediately he got fucked. 5% of people survive the break he had, and he's out at least a year, if he decides to come back at all.

It is going to be fun to see the Battleground reactions. If he wins, everybody laments Owens. If he loses, everybody laments him going back to the main scene because Flair's precious record is doomed. And if any result leads to a Summerslam stipulation rematch, everybody laments Owens because Cena never says I Quit/always wins Last Man Standing.
Oh god. That's terrible. There's video of it out there?
Wait who is this Branson guy
We've already had this discussion brah. Lol.

jmdajr

Cena continues to be one of the few bright spots of Raw, I still can't believe this is the case.
Next thing you know I'll be wearing colourful shirts and taking a trip to the cenation.

Most of the show was pretty miserable though, this here is a rough patch where the best things outside of the main event were Lesnar doing Lesnar stuff and novelty photoshops of Hawaii Kane.

Cena wants to be remembered as a good wrestler now. I think deep down he really wants that respect.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Dusty sit down chat was fun.

It was, and no tears! Ric Flair got through something without crying! It's amazing. LiquidSnake where are you

Cena wants to be remembered as a good wrestler now. I think deep down he really wants that respect.

He's got it, except for the stupid shitlords who would say "YEAH FUCK CENA, KEVIN OWENS WON!" because they're...I don't know. I don't know what they are or why they don't see it.

Top Bottom