• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT|

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
I like cena's clumsy new moves. They are at least all miles ahead of The Rock's sharpshooter.

But I think he should just work on getting the cenacarana perfected and nix the stunner.

tumblr_nr3g7uLpRS1r9uyuvo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nr3g7uLpRS1r9uyuvo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_nr3g7uLpRS1r9uyuvo3_1280.jpg

Quoting as a reference for later.

Cagey

Banned
Cena wants to be remembered as a good wrestler now. I think deep down he really wants that respect.

"Real wrestling fans mark out for John Cena" will be uttered unironically in ten years time when John Cena makes his comeback after having left the company for B-tier kids comedy and action ensemble movies and then scoring his big break as a new protagonist in The Fast and the Furious X.

kiguel182

Good Raw episode. Both main-event angles were really good. The rest was from meh to okay.

That main-event was very good, ignoring the finisher spam, no doubt and Lesnar's beast mode was fantastic.

The mid card still needs a big revamp but hey, two good angles is good. The tag team division is okay too now. Could be worse.

Cagey

Banned
Someone should shop his avatar over Lesnar Guy in the first picture and then make it so that Lana on the ground is in a dream bubble next to his avatar's head.

I would do that but I have no talent.

tm24

Is there any legit way to watch AAA in the US?
I know of youtube channels and all, but just curious if AAA and other Lucha promotions have any presence even on Univsion or stream channels or anything.
Galavision airs like 2-4 month old shows weekly. Since I'm in SoCal I get a random Spanish channel that also airs 4-6 month old CMLl

Cena isn't a bad wrestler at all, but sometimes he can get overzealous when doing certain MOVEZ. Feels like his body type isn't suited for things like huricanranas and stuff.

Cagey

Banned
Cena isn't a bad wrestler at all, but sometimes he can get overzealous when doing certain MOVEZ. Feels like his body type isn't suited for things like huricanranas and stuff.

Agreed. Dudes shaped like Jax shouldn't do tornado DDTs.

Just do clotheslines. All of the clotheslines.

Zach

Tippecanoe and Tyler too?

Just heard of this for the first time ever this morning on NPR... Weird...

Matty would settle in and perform surgery on her toys - hold it in her front paws and really cut it. She did cut the Plubber, but it didn't matter - nothing comes out of it. It's really masterfully built.

Without a doubt it's the toughest, yet softest "tough" toy I've ever had. Let me know how it goes with your Little Shop of Horrors.

So no stuffing inside? He's always trying to eat that crap.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Just heard of this for the first time ever this morning on NPR... Weird...

Really? Wow. I didn't figure you for someone who would listen to NPR's brand of trash

I'm kidding, they have good shows

I'm going to need to make the call between the ROH show and the NXT on August 22 before this week is out.

On the one hand, it'll be a TakeOver special, so it should have at least a good main event and a good women's match. If it's Sasha Banks vs. Emma, it could definitely work. If it's Sasha Banks vs. Dana Brooke, ugh. But, we'll probably get another pointless Baron Corbin match, maybe a three-way with the Vaudevillains, Enzo/Cassady, and Blake/Murphy, and maybe a Finn Balor title defense against an unknown opponent. It'll be in the Barlcays Center, which might hurt the show's ability to feel hot because it'll be a significantly larger venue than NXT's ever run.

On the other hand, the ROH show has Strong vs. Okada and Briscoes vs. Time Splitters announced already. The ROH show will be after the G1 CLIMAX finals, so who knows what shape the NJPW guys will be in for this show. It's also in an open air minor league baseball park, which means it'll have an even bigger problem with sustaining heat for the show. And it's outdoors in the summer, which is problematic even if the show is at night and the stadium right on the shore.

I went to the San Jose NXT house show, and I went to last year's ROH/NJPW show in the Hammerstein. WrassleGAF, which should I attend?

Raw64life

Wouldn't be surprised to see a lot of main roster guys on the NXT show given that it's the night before SS at the same building. I'm going to NXT because I saw the ROH/NJPW show last year and have never seen an NXT show before. Although with Owens on the main roster and Zayn and Itami both out there really aren't a whole lot of people I'm looking forward to seeing there.

I hate to be the no-fun bandit here, but Brock throwing that car door within the general direction of the audience is reckless as fuck no matter how cool or strong you are. I know if I said that to Brock's face, he'd rip my arms like it was another Cadillac. But c'mon dude you should know better. I'm hoping those reports of anyone getting hurt isn't true and I hope Brock stops being such an idiot and becoming a literal harm to the audience. No joke.

When I went to Raw in Chicago last year he threw a monitor into the crowd. It was crazy.

I hate to be the no-fun bandit here, but Brock throwing that car door within the general direction of the audience is reckless as fuck no matter how cool or strong you are. I know if I said that to Brock's face, he'd rip my arms like it was another Cadillac. But c'mon dude you should know better. I'm hoping those reports of anyone getting hurt isn't true and I hope Brock stops being such an idiot and becoming a literal harm to the audience. No joke.

And I know spray painting the word YES all over the vehicle isn't any better.

If you don't want to get wet don't sit in the splash zone imo

Top Bottom