• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT|

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
If Austin wants to protect his character, he needs to break Piper's jaw.

Piper needs to be blacklisted from all things pro wrestling, honestly. He's proven himself as a pathetic liar and attention whore.

Heel

Austin sounded pretty sad at the end of his most recent podcast, when he addressed the Piper situation.

Basically:
He felt the Sasso interview featured some personal stuff he wasn't happy about and he asked for that section to be removed
When he first heard the allegations, he called the PodcastOne bosses, and was told Piper didn't want to do podcasts anymore and wanted to leave and they were okay with that. Next thing they knew, he uploaded that Soundcloud unedited interview and said Austin got him fired.
This is the last he'll address this because he wants to move on and is still a big Piper fan despite it all

Where ya at, Meltzer? That's what happens when you frick around and bring up Hershey the Wonder Dog, jerks.

10919500_1438210993151295_639906689_n.jpg

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
El Hijo del Fantasma/King Cuerno wants to be president of Mexico
“Putin would be great in the ring,” he added. “But I’d want to fight doubles – him and me, against Barack Obama and my president.”
He chuckles at the thought of the dream team. “We’d win for sure.”
He also implies sexual things at the Queen of Britain. Thankfully someone is still protecting the business

dakun

ok i just watched RAW.. how the hell can Vince justify not making Cesaro a main eventer after that match..

clearly Kidd is gone for a while.. give Cesaro a run on a singles title. Crowd clearly doesn't care about his mic skills when he wrestles like he did yesterday and many other times he got the time and oppertunity.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Has Cesaro learned to cut a promo yet? #FourRopes

I was really surprised he came out with a mic yesterday. I feel like I haven't heard him say a word on mic since he quit the Real Americans.

Sabucin

Correct me if I'm wrong. I've always had the sensation that TNA is very popular on UK (I mean more than USA).

If this is correct, they should consider to move to UK. Maybe it could be a better way to save that sunken ship.

Correct me if I'm wrong. I've always had the sensation that TNA is very popular on UK (I mean more than USA).

If this is correct, they should consider to move to UK. Maybe it could be a better way to save that sunken ship.

They didn't even get sellouts there this year, and if they moved it'd 1) cost a lot more than they could afford and 2) kill any remaining US TV deal they could get

They've proved before that they're not dead until they flatline, but it's not looking like there's much more chances to prevent that

Man God

Non-Canon Member

It's on basic cable while Raw is on a super fucking expensive satellite channel, so TNA gets slightly better ratings via the numbers game.

kiguel182

Tyson needs to be Cesaro's mouthpiece.

His work on NXT already shows he plays a great asshole character so just let him do that character and have Cesaro do the wrestling while Tyson is injured.

Top Bottom