• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT|

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
You filthy little toe rag!
Oh yeah? Well you're a right toe rag.
To be fair, he drink pee that one time too.

Tea provided by Chris Jericho, proud American wrestler.
r6qzQpE.png

fucking LMAO

It was, and no tears! Ric Flair got through something without crying! It's amazing. LiquidSnake where are you

He's got it, except for the stupid shitlords who would say "YEAH FUCK CENA, KEVIN OWENS WON!" because they're...I don't know. I don't know what they are or why they don't see it.

Ric Flair is the greatest of all time. I mean of all time. For those of you who are lucky enough to remember 1985 with a gleam in your eye, he was a god!!!!!!!!

Verendus

Banned
Yamcha = D-bry
I'm happy with this comparison.

Now who's Vegeta? The dude who kept getting his ass beat, then cried like a true jobber before dying pathetically on alien soil, only to be resurrected so that he could job some more, and have his arm broken by a teenager.

I'm going with CM Punk.

He's definitely got the crying part down, will probably die against someone in the UFC, and it's believable that it'll be against a 17 year old, and I'm sure he'll eventually return to the WWE in five years, only for Roman Reigns to win his fourth Royal Rumble, and main event Wrestlemania ahead of him.

I'm probably giving him too much importance by making him Vegeta, since he was more like a Tien on his best day, but the story fits.

Fox318

Goku could be Hogan even as he gets older he is somehow stronger than dudes in their prime and always wins.

Even when he is dead he is booked over people.

jmdajr

No, because I hate that she always tells news and stories about me to other people, either before I can tell them myself or despite me not even wanting these particular people to know whatever the fuck it is.

Even worse is that I'll begin to say something and she'll interrupt and take over mid-sentence.

Or that I will ask my godchild a question and she will answer for them. Speaking of, when my brother and his wife had the kid, my mom told me about the pregnancy two hours before they were coming over to tell me, so I had to act all surprised when they actually told me. That wasn't her news to tell.

I love my mom as much as anyone can love theirs, but nobody is without flaws and this has been hers for my entire life.
Yikes! God bless your patience.

Fox318

So Gohan would really be Bret Hart.

The future with all of the insane power and potential without all of the bulky muscle look. The young upstart with family connections in the business only to get robbed of his potential by the writers and people in charge.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
You people are still talking about that shitty DBZ show? Can y'all just merge with BCT?

Fox318

Krillin is Brutus Beefcake. Always around only because he's Goku's mate.

Krillin didn't change his gimmick every week. Plus he was a legit strong human without the use of steroids.

Plus he had a legit finisher.

Taker would have to be Piccolo. Taught the new generation and fought Goku on his level.

Paul White is Mr. Satan. All potential but he is really just a fatass with no talent.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I mentioned it a couple days ago when I tried it for the first time and I haven't been back. This isn't cause to bring it up again.

Top Bottom