• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June UltraViolent Wrasslin' |OT| This is Small Potatoes!

Gonzalez

Banned
QduQwsk.jpg

hJeisNx.jpg

6o7hz6z.jpg

Book stores still exist!?

rVDwBjt.gif

Bah gawd, the Cheeseburger's dead!

I wonder what happened to puro_yottsume. He was the best when it came to NJPW merch.

I think all the work got on top of him, so he bailed out - real shame he quit and kinda shitty that he just checked out without replying to anyone, or refunding orders he couldn't fulfil.

Yottsume bailed like the day after the Tokyo Dome show, so something's up there.

Did he really not refund people? Lame

He'd bailed about a month or so before that and only resurfaced to communicate with the gaijins he was meeting up with for the show, wouldn't respond to emails or anyone else on twitter though. Lots of people who had orders waiting kept asking me where he was, but in the end I just had to tell them to file a paypal claim as he wasn't responding to them either. Really disappointing.

Hasney

Gotta wonder how many of these fans in the Mojo Row are plants.....they don't seem like the typical Full Sailers.

I know on one of the earlier NXTs, he had a lot of friends and family there, so it's probably the same bunch rather than flat out plants.

Kaladin

I haven't seen this weeks NXT yet, but if it was like before when he was a regular, that may be his family/friends.

There's like ten of them and they take a whole row on the floor between the seated rows and the GA bleachers. They also stand during the entire match so everyone GA can't see unless they stand.

sCk7Mjb.jpg

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
>20. (tie) Yohei
>20. (tie) KUSHIDA
>19. Yoshi
>18. Omega
>17. Taguchi
>16. Gedo
>15. Nagata
>14. Beast God Thunder Liger
>13. Kojima
>12. Naito
>11. Honma
>10. Ishii
>9. Goto
>8. YTR
>7. Styles
>6. Shibata
>5. Makabe
>4. Ibushi
>3. Okada
>2. Tanahashi
>1. Nakamura

lol KUSHIDA

I know on one of the earlier NXTs, he had a lot of friends and family there, so it's probably the same bunch rather than flat out plants.

They might not be flat out plants, but when I entered the Full Sail Live for the taping, they had that whole area roped off for that group of people in the STAY HYPED shirts. I'm pretty sure they had them take off the shirts after that episode was finished taping too.

Gonzalez

Banned
There's like ten of them and they take a whole row on the floor between the seated rows and the GA bleachers. They also stand during the entire match so everyone GA can't see unless they stand.

sCk7Mjb.jpg

Look how well fed they appear! They've got to be Mojo's wonderful family.

When will we get WWE Roll-Up, sponsored by Fruit Roll-Ups, on the WWE Network?

Only way to win each match is by a roll-up. It could end up being as highly anticipated as Money in the Bank and the Royal Rumble each year.

There is more wrestling content on TV than I can ever remember before, Are we headed towards a rebirth and a revolution the industry needs so badly?

I like ROH leading into TNA, I hope they both stick around. Lucha Underground has the best Backstage segments I have seen.

Fox318

Wow Zack Ryder won a match!

NXT: Booking done right
There is more wrestling content on TV than I can ever remember before, Are we headed towards a rebirth and a revolution the industry needs so badly?

I like ROH leading into TNA, I hope they both stick around. Lucha Underground has the best Backstage segments I have seen.

Honestly it makes TNA look better.

Lighting looks so much better on TNA.

Had a dream that Uhaa Nation debuted out of nowhere onto the main roster, but would fuck up his usual spots. The ISEC hated on him endlessly for it, calling him the Black Sin Cara.

I'm just upset that I actually dreamed about wrestling.

RP912

Banned
One time I had a dream about Wrestlemania 31. In the dream wrestlers were walking down the ramp modeling their latest merchandise and cameras were flashing all over them.

Had a dream that Uhaa Nation debuted out of nowhere onto the main roster, but would fuck up his usual spots. The ISEC hated on him endlessly for it, calling him the Black Sin Cara.

I'm just upset that I actually dreamed about wrestling.
Yeah, I would be more worried that you actually had a dream about wrestling and have such a vivid recollection of it.

Heroman

Banned
I rewacth taker vs Michaels at WM25, every time I hear that crack when taker jump over the ropes I get a shiver down my spine

Top Bottom