• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June UltraViolent Wrasslin' |OT| This is Small Potatoes!

dream

When offering your condolences, can you please specify that it's the American Dream that you're RIPing? My mom reads this thread and she's a worrier.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I have a big problem with a Lucha Underground moment.

That's not Drago's mask. It's his face.

Bengala is awesome. First time seeing him.

TL21xx

Banned
RIP Dusty Rhodes.

What a void he is leaving behind... Hope Cody, Dustin, and the rest of the Rhodes clan are holding up okay. Same with the NXT crew.

The Dusty news really sucks. I feel terrible for the NXT guys and girls that have to perform tonight with that in mind. He was such a big part of the program there. You can tell he was an influence on all of them. RIP.

BFIB

One of the most respected guys in the industry. :(

Gonna load up McMahon's version of the American Dream. Should I go with the one where he has the promo showing the plumbers butt, or the one where he's cleaning out the port a potty?

Despite all this, he still got over in WWF, and that alone, makes him everyone, not just American's Dream.

They should keep Cesaro and Natalya together.

Natalya has that beefy wrestler chick look down and it meshes well with Cesaro classic euro strong man look.

Bandini

RIP Dusty, a wrestling legend and seemingly a really good guy and family man. Will be toasting with the good stuff tonight.

Fox318

News on Tyson Kidd:

What horrible luck. Now Cesaro is on his own again.

plus there is a rumor that Brock is returning this monday

I wouldn't bring Brock back for this show with the Dusty news. A more light hearted program might be for the best.

also

RquaqjO.png

RP912

Banned
This is like crazy. It's like your relative passing away. He was one of the few wrestlers that actually expose me to professional wrestling beside Flair, Macho Man, Hogan, and lol Repo Man. His promos sticks to you like a thanksgiving plate. I just don't want to believe it, but it's true.

Damn man.....

jmdajr

Been to few sites where comments are usually full of trolls....but the posts are nothing but love for Dusty.

You couldn't hate the man. Even if you hated wrestling.

Zach

This is like crazy. It's like your relative passing away. He was one of the few wrestlers that actually expose me to professional wrestling beside Flair, Macho Man, Hogan, and lol Repo Man. His promos sticks to you like a thanksgiving plate. I just don't want to believe it, but it's true.

Damn man.....

Dusty would be proud. ;)

But seriously, I feel ya, guys. He's one of the few wrasslers -- heck, one of the few celebrities in general -- whose death hits me right in the feels. He just seemed like such a cool dude.

Been to few sites where comments are usually full of trolls....but the posts are nothing but love for Dusty.

You couldn't hate the man. Even if you hated wrestling.

Have you been to this very thread? There's a certain douchebag making "Hey, guys! Hey! Look at me! Guys!" jokes. Ugh.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
That episode of Lucha was good outside of the Chavo shit. Lucha's got some great people and some not so great people that they should replace with some of their lesser used people.

I'd much rather have Bengala than Chavo, Mundo, or Hernandez.

Kaladin

You know, for all the Justin Bieber Chants Rollins gets, Dean Ambrose kinda actually looks like him:

wwe_mitb_official_poster_2015_by_medosayed_d8vp8r7_by_kevinstif-d8w1ya6.jpg

In a more grown up, kind of emo sort of way.

dream

Look, I'm a PC gamer, Data West, but it's almost like the Pollacks decided to go way out of their way to make everything difficult for their customer.

RIP Dream :(
Dusty was pretty cool.

Rip dream :(

RIP Dream :(

Every finish on Raw better be a Dusty finish

RIP Dream

Holy shit, the dream is dead. RIP

God this is awful. RIP Dream :(

Valtýr;167381992 said:
the dream is over :(

Fuck. RIP Dream.

He was doing great things helping young talent out down in NXT. He'll be missed.

RIP Dream.

Went to youtube to watch some of his best promos..end up spending the last hour watching Honky Tonk Man shoots....fml

smh

When offering your condolences, can you please specify that it's the American Dream that you're RIPing? My mom reads this thread and she's a worrier.

How good's Witcher 3? I'm thinking about getting it either on best consoles (PS3 or 360) or PC, but my laptop prob wouldn't be able to run it.

Top Bottom