• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June UltraViolent Wrasslin' |OT| This is Small Potatoes!

Zach

Seeing Finlay's hilarious mullet in 2K15 motivated me to look at some of his WCW stuff. Love this Regal sell in one of their matches.

vJXJ73.gif

Excellent. Regal is one of the all time greats.

Ya know. I really like how there is great and easily accessible wrestling on a weekly basis now with NXT and Lucha.

Only a few years ago you had to go digging through the dark corners of dailymotion to get a fix of the good stuff but now we got 2 shows that are consistently good and are completely unique from one another.

Thats great.

#positivity

Fox318

I feel like this is a metaphor for life.

No matter how hard you try or how much you think you have succeded your pear still won't taste good.

Fun "Konk"-Taryn stuff. X Title things were a bit goofy. Loved everything with Grado. Well, his match wasn't very good - but his skits were. Bram-Crimson overdelivered by leaps and bounds. Crimson has good moves, and Bram has an incredible presence about him. Angle-Aries was excellent - not a match of the year, but on the ballot for match of the night for sure.

http://www.f4wonline.com/more/more-...act-wrestling-6-10-15-tv-report-destination-x

Screens -

http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/qn6csrmhvnfxdwdbpxdzrafephzpx95o

NoRéN

Just found out one of the tough enough 40 finalists is a Cinderella at Disney that doesn't watch or like wrestling and decided to send in a submission because their agent told them it was a good idea.

NoRéN;167301460 said:
Just found out one of the tough enough 40 finalists is a Cinderella at Disney that doesn't watch or like wrestling and decided to send in a submission because their agent told them it was a good idea.

And? Some of the biggest stars in wrestling history have been people who didn't like it all that much.

Shockingly, things with Chavo were kinda boring. EVERY FUCKING THING INVOLVING DRAGO RULED. Every vignette they shot of him looked cool. Ditto Catrina's cleavage. Holy Jesus - can we nominate her breasts as tag team of the year? The fatal four way was non-stop craziness, and I'm looking forward to Mundo-Puma. It's a shame the company does a great job at building stips and then IMMEDIATELY undoes the good at times, but the end result should still be good, so I'm somewhat okay with it.

http://www.f4wonline.com/more/more-...-15-tv-report-4-way-number-1-contenders-match

Screens -

http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/eyotykd3mcsttr6r1qg8606p21w9j1vx

Meltzer on tough enough

Devolve tall pays in peanuts

One of the dudes picked is a guy who went to my high school I graduated a few years ahead of. He is a big motherfucker, but has no wrestling experience whatsoever.

Almost all of the women they picked have almost-nude photos of themselves already floating around the net.

NoRéN

One of the dudes picked is a guy who went to my high school I graduated a few years ahead of. He is a big motherfucker, but has no wrestling experience whatsoever.

Almost all of the women they picked have almost-nude photos of themselves already floating around the net.
And? Some of the biggest stars in wrestling history have been people who didn't like it all that much.

:)

Tough Enough: we're looking for people with a passion. Not a passion for wrestling, oh no, but a passion for celebrity. Have you always wanted to be an asshole celeb with more money than sense? Well, let Professional Wrestling be your gateway to stardom! WWE will give you everything you need to launch you on course to being an asshole celeb: exposure, a great sense of entitlement and, most importantly, higher wages than your more-deserving peers. Why work hard like those chumps, when you can instead "win" a scripted "reality" TV show? Sound's simple, right? Well, the rest is up to YOU. Do you have what it takes to alienate everyone around you and become a vacuous, self-important blowhard perfect for reality TV? Are you Tough Enough?

Top Bottom