• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June UltraViolent Wrasslin' |OT| This is Small Potatoes!

Heel

Sounded like they inserted a Seagull Pop into the stream for Blast Ball, knowing damn well the NWC audience was anticipating Super Mario Bros. 4.

What do you guys think of normal WWE Superstar names of this generation vs. Attitude era monikers?

The Rock
Stone Cold
Kane
Triple H
Undertaker
Mankind

vs.

Daniel Bryan
Dean Ambrose
Kevin Owens
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler

CM Punk was probably the last big name that was unique, everybody has such normal first and last names.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
What do you guys think of normal WWE Superstar names of this generation vs. Attitude era monikers?

The Rock
Stone Cold
Kane
Triple H
Undertaker
Mankind

vs.

Daniel Bryan
Dean Ambrose
Kevin Owens
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler

CM Punk was probably the last big name that was unique, everybody has such normal first and last names.
Mankind is the only good name in there

"You'll be the first to know"

The turn

is

HAPPENING

That was my first thought too. I think Dean really is going to win and the crowd and fans around the world is going to mark out just to be joined in the ring by Reigns and in the middle of the celebration he superman punch him and spears him then cashes in and some where back stage Vince is patting himself on the back.

Aiii

So not worth it
Hey guys, it's only one week until THE ROCK returns to weekly episodic television. Hope you are all excited!

klonere

Banned
As usual everybodies best promo and video packages are relagated to the preshow/Smackdown

One of Ambrose's best bits in a long time

klonere

Banned
That was my first thought too. I think Dean really is going to win and the crowd and fans around the world is going to mark out just to be joined in the ring by Reigns and in the middle of the celebration he superman punch him and spears him then cashes in and some where back stage Vince is patting himself on the back.

That's best case scenario for me. I'm 100% ready for a Reigns/Ambrose program with Reigns as heel. Still can't get into him as a babyface.

Pimpwerx

Can I safely miss the first hour of MiTB, or am I missing the first briefcase? Because I'm certain to miss the opening, as I'm done at 8 and I'm 45mins from home. PEACE.

Alucard

Banned
Not a bad MitB card tonight. Still not watching, but looking forward to the reactions and listening to the breakdown on the LAW tonight/tomorrow.

klonere

Banned
Can I safely miss the first hour of MiTB, or am I missing the first briefcase? Because I'm certain to miss the opening, as I'm done at 8 and I'm 45mins from home. PEACE.

I think all you'll miss will be the tag (which should be good!) and a bit of the IC match (BIG SHOW MATCH). You're #SAFE

Moa

There's only one briefcase. Has only been one for a while now.

klonere

Banned
Given how it has been used, I woulda preferred if R-Truth would have got KoTR. At least then we would have gotten some good comedy stuff instead of completely burying Barrett.

Mahonay

Banned
That fucking King outfit they had Barrett wearing to the ring. Jesus. It looked like it was purchased at the Halloween store.

Barrett Vs R-Truth. Why am I watching this.

Top Bottom