• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June UltraViolent Wrasslin' |OT| This is Small Potatoes!

Isn't there some AAA iPPV tonight?

I don't think it was released on the Zed X Spectrum or BBC Micro.

Mate, it was all about the Amstrad CPC. Just look at this next level shit;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=829Xe9j8pcg

Something that makes Nintendo fanboys go wooooo because it's being ported to English 30 years and a gazillion fan translations too late, because they love paying Nintendo 10 bucks for old shit instead of getting proper Wii U retail games.

I am so down on Nintendo at the moment I can't find any positivity in anything anymore. They literally broke me so much I'm not even excited for Zelda U.

Yep, that sounds like Nintendo. I find that once you're outside of the Nintendo fan bubble, it's hard to see them in the same light.

K9IPdMb.gif

The hell is going on?

Starts in half an hour, anyone gonna watch?

AAA, "Verano de Escándalo", 2015/06/14
Arena Monterrey, Mexico

http://internetvluchalibreaaa.com/ - $15

1. Dinastía, El Elegido, Faby Apache and Pimpinela Escarlata vs. Mamba, Mini Psycho Clown, La Parka Negra and Taya
2. Alas De Oro 10-man Elimination: Aero Star vs. Bengala vs. Daga vs. Drago vs. Fénix vs. El Hijo del Fantasma vs. Súper Fly vs. Súper Nova vs. Steve Pain vs. Luchador Sorpresa
3. AAA World Trios Title: Los Psycho Circus (Monster Clown, Murder Clown and Psycho Clown) (c) vs. Los Hell Brothers (Averno, Chessman and Cibernético) vs. Holocausto (Electroshock, Hijo de Pirata Morgan and Luchador Sorpresa)
4. Luchas de Apuestas Steel Cage Match: Los Güeros del Cielo (Angélico and Jack Evans) vs. The Black Family (Dark Cuervo and Dark Escoria)
5. AAA Mega Title: El Patrón Alberto (c) vs. Cage
6. La Parka, Myzteziz and Rey Mysterio Jr. vs. El Mesias, Johnny Mundo and Pentagón Jr.

Jamie OD

Rev Pro show was incredible tonight. Ospreay Vs Sydal 2/3 falls was unbelievably good. Ishii Vs Big Damo was so much fun seeing them bash each other good.

DMczaf

Welp, WWE has drafted their Zayn and DBry replacements. This is what happens when you get weak and brittle on the indy scene, friends.

hankaveryjrte_gallery_template-recovered.jpg
tanner_saracenote_gallery.jpg

Aiii

So not worth it
Splatoon looks like a game that would bore me after an hour of playing, to be honest.

But I'm not a multiplay-shooter guy.

Alucard

Banned
Something that makes Nintendo fanboys go wooooo because it's being ported to English 30 years and a gazillion fan translations too late, because they love paying Nintendo 10 bucks for old shit instead of getting proper Wii U retail games.

I am so down on Nintendo at the moment I can't find any positivity in anything anymore. They literally broke me so much I'm not even excited for Zelda U.

I'll always get excited about Zelda. Love the high adventure quality regardless of how many times it's been remixed.

Aiii

So not worth it
I'll always get excited about Zelda. Love the high adventure quality regardless of how many times it's been remixed.

I thought this once, but then Nintendo went full Nintendo and now I'm so sour not even Big Show would eat me anymore.

Aiii

So not worth it
It would be nice if they actually gave these players some characters, give them the mic to cut a promo or something, it's hard to care about any of them except the Game Grumps guy, because he's literally the only one I know anything about.

Top Bottom