• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June UltraViolent Wrasslin' |OT| This is Small Potatoes!

DMczaf

dm, the tracts of land biz just had a pretty good update

biz iz picking up,friends.

11356359_1857952411095652_798816177_n.jpg

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
If I was Vince McMahon, I would drop whatever money I had to and get the original WMAC Masters prints and have them on the Network. Only downside is no one would watch Total Divas anymore because they'd be watching WMAC Masters.

klonere

Banned
Imagine if I were to happen upon the image on this page or certain other images of the fantastic female contestants in this years class of WWE Tough Enough while at work! Surely my immediate supervisor might have some issues with me perusing such images. I heard that a top worker in this thread is taking a long break due to some related happenstance.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Bean, did I tell you about how I recently revisited my local 'retro gaming store' and how they had less Dreamcast games than the flea market and the salvation army?

What kind of Retro Game Store doesn't have Blue Stinger?

You think they'll give out golden Wii U discs to the competitors, bean breath? You just know that'll be a highly-coveted collector's item for YouTube collectors for decades to come.

Wait, is that what you're seeing? I followed the link and am watching a stream of three Whites let's playing Yoshi.

"What?" chants are the worst thing in wrestling right now.

Nothing in wrestling is worse than the "What?" chants. They're like the LeBron of bad chants, nothing else is even in their league. In the race for second place, I'd go with chanting "You're a godess" at a random woman in the ring. Its like wrestling fandom fully embracing its inner loser.

Isn't Shinsuke just the best?

3EKugk3.gif

Why, yes. Yes he is. Ishii was pretty awesome as well. Also, announced for RevPro Uprising in October;

. Shinsuke Nakamura vs Big Damo O'Connor
. Gedo & Kazuchika Okada vs Jushin 'Thunder' Liger & Hiroshi Tanahashi
. RPW Undisputed British Heavyweight Title: AJ Styles (c) vs Marty Scurll vs Will Ospreay

Yep, that should be fun.

Aiii

So not worth it
What's an Earthbound?

Something that makes Nintendo fanboys go wooooo because it's being ported to English 30 years and a gazillion fan translations too late, because they love paying Nintendo 10 bucks for old shit instead of getting proper Wii U retail games.

I am so down on Nintendo at the moment I can't find any positivity in anything anymore. They literally broke me so much I'm not even excited for Zelda U.

Top Bottom