• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June UltraViolent Wrasslin' |OT| This is Small Potatoes!

DMczaf

Nikki has had the Divas championship for over 200 days.

Can anyone remember anything that happened during those 200 days?

tumblr_npytjgtwd01u9taavo1_500.gif

so dean and seth are going to have another match?

guessing cena and owens as wlell.

they really need to leanr not everything needs a 3-4 month fued

somedevil

so dean and seth are going to have another match?

guessing cena and owens as wlell.

they really need to leanr not everything needs a 3-4 month fued

Cena and Owens will with the
US title on the line because Owens is losing the nxt title in Japan to Balor. Poor Itami.

As for Rollins its going to be him verses
Brock
and then the rumored him versus
Triple H
at Summerslam.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
How was the MitB match, itself? Any less of a trainwreck than the IC HIAC?
Completely random Bray Wyatt interference and nothing terribly interesting happened in it. It wasn't Elimination Chamber match bad, no.

I guess the swerve is that you thought they were trying to make Bray into the Undertaker, but actually he's just Kane. Random interference and nonsensical feuds just to keep people occupied.

zychi

Banned

Can anyone remember anything that has happened in the Divas division since the belt turned into a butterfly?

Paige debuted after WM and beat AJ.

That's all I got.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Can anyone remember anything that has happened in the Divas division since the belt turned into a butterfly?

Paige debuted after WM and beat AJ.

That's all I got.
AJ started mailing it in right at that moment.

Cena and Owens will with the
US title on the line because Owens is losing the nxt title in Japan to Balor. Poor Itami.

As for Rollins its going to be him verses
Brock
and then the rumored him versus
Triple H
at Summerslam.

forgot brock was coming back early. that will freshen things up

zychi

Banned
So Sheamus is gonna hold this case until the new TMNT movie comes out next year, right?

Glad I decided to watch Thrones, NBA and baseball instead of this ppv. Just watched the end of the main event. Good match, stupid NFL-like ending BUTTT more Seth v Ambrose. So I'm happy with that

Angry Grimace

Cena wins lol?

Lol indeed
It will be different this time, they said. Cena's gonna do the job to put Owens over, they said. Owens is special and he has a rocket pack, they said.

So Sheamus is gonna hold this case until the new TMNT movie comes out next year, right?

Glad I decided to watch Thrones, NBA and baseball instead of this ppv. Just watched the end of the main event. Good match, stupid NFL-like ending BUTTT more Seth v Ambrose. So I'm happy with that

...isn't he Rocksteady? The bumbling oaf who fails at everything?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I just want to know who keeps pitching these particular new moves to Cena.
Stop it. Stop doing tornado ddts, stop doing sunset flip powerbombs, stop doing springboard stunners. You should be doing like shoulder breakers, calf brandings, and shit.

Sabucin

Don't worry, Nikki Bella will be built as a female version of Brock Lesnar. Unbeatable, who will defeat every single diva on the WWE Roster, until the arrive on our savior:

iULTAUB.gif

Angry Grimace

I just want to know who keeps pitching these particular new moves to Cena.
Stop it. Stop doing tornado ddts, stop doing sunset flip powerbombs, stop doing springboard stunners. You should be doing like shoulder breakers, calf brandings, and shit.

Once Cena learns a new move, that's it. He's gonna do that move in every match.

Don't worry, Nikki Bella will be built as a female version of Brock Lesnar. Unbeatable, who will defeat every single diva on the WWE Roster, until the arrive on our savior:

iULTAUB.gif

And then she will drop the belt to a Bella a month later and be stuck walking random celebrates to the ring for the rest of her career like Summer Rae

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I'll say that Doom 4 did do a good job of reminding me I should build a new PC this year though. Between that and Fallout and Sony's lack of exclusives.

edit: Bean Breath, I'm bringing up this old chestnut
tumblr_ne9a5gPCf01sj4xr4o2_r1_540.jpg

find me a picture of CM Punk in that shape

I'll say that Doom 4 did do a good job of reminding me I should build a new PC this year though. Between that and Fallout and Sony's lack of exclusives.

Christ. When Shawn was almost at the end of his first run, he looked like a damn Greek statue.

Also, I believe that Seth should've won without the confusion(yes it gives us another match between the new db and punk) so the authority could see that he he really is the man. And those powerbombs were brutal, no way in hell anyone gets up from that much.

NJPW are hosting the Shinya Hashimoto memorial show this year, on the 10th anniversary of Shinya's death;

07/13, Korakuen Hall

. Daichi Hashimoto vs Yuji Nagata
. Jushin Liger & Tiger Mask vs Sho Tanaka & Yohei Komatsu
. Hiroyoshi Tenzan & Satoshi Kojima vs Manabu Nakanishi & Captain New Japan

Mutoh & Chono will both be there as well.

r88GGQv.jpg

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Last year when I was abruptly very ill, I was like unable to walk for long periods of time without feeling light headed and like I was going to pass out or throw up and everything I ate or drank tasted metallic, I watched every WWE documentary available on Netflix.

And even as I lay on my bed, contemplating if I was having a stroke or not, I knew Ric Flair came off like a total asshole in his documentary and in Shawn's.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!

Nikki improved as an overall wrestler and improved her repertoire adding things such as the Misawa Elbow and the Steiner pushup taunt. Also I'm gonna blame Paige.

Isn't Shinsuke just the best?

3EKugk3.gif

Why, yes. Yes he is. Ishii was pretty awesome as well. Also, announced for RevPro Uprising in October;

. Shinsuke Nakamura vs Big Damo O'Connor
. Gedo & Kazuchika Okada vs Jushin 'Thunder' Liger & Hiroshi Tanahashi
. RPW Undisputed British Heavyweight Title: AJ Styles (c) vs Marty Scurll vs Will Ospreay

Yep, that should be fun.

Gutted I missed the show. Grabbed tickets for the next one, don't want to miss Nak again. Him and Damo sounds like an interesting mismatch.

Brosiris

Neo Member
It takes some effort to watch live PPVs in Portugal, considering they end at 4 AM, here.

The money in the bank match took it out of me immediately:
every time Roman was in the ring I groned, but they managed to choose the only guy who's less interesting as MITB, Shamu. Whatever interest I had with gladiator/celtic laoch mohawk shamu, it was gone when this supposed badass became obsessed with having another man's lips in his butt.
At least Bray Wyatt is doing it to someone other than Dean.
Even not taking that into account, that was one of the worst mitbs I ever saw. No botches or anything, but nothing interesting really happened. The IC title Ladder match was better.

Also, fuck King for saying that was the first time he saw an RKO like that - on Neville. RVD and Randy did the exact same spot at Mania in one of the Mitbs that Punk won.

It sort of tainted the rest of the night for me. I actually appreciated the end of the Bella match, but I realized there's nowhere for this division to go while the Bellas are involved in the title picture. The matches just won't be good, no matter how many awesome people you call up from NXT. #GiveLiterallyAnyOtherDivaAChance

Ryback vs Big Show was an incredible waste of time. If that was the finish, then why not have the match last 2 minutes? I was actually happy for a bit, hoping for the quick ending when Ryback started hot.

KO vs JC was awesome as expected.
So good, I wasn't even bothered by the ending. I want that third match.
This match woke me up again, for a bit.

Enough to see some fine Tag action, but it was too late.
I couldn't last the 40 min main event
. When I woke up, I just rewinded up to the finish and it was ok.

For some reason, I was just underwhelmed by the special event. I'm going to watch the main event, I'm sure it was good, Dean and Seth always deliver.

Jean Claude, is that you?

6740477_orig.jpg

Christ. When Shawn was almost at the end of his first run, he looked like a damn Greek statue.

Probably in case he ever met those dudes from the bar in Syracuse again.

Only match that was great last night was Owens /Cena. I hate the outcome and terrible finish but I gotta give Cena props for actually trying and busting out new moves. For a minute I thought he was going to get so frustrated with the ref that he would knock him on his ass and get disqualified on accident.

Top Bottom