• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June UltraViolent Wrasslin' |OT| This is Small Potatoes!

Alucard

Banned
Beyond_Eyes_2.0.jpg

Beyond Eyes is GOTY

Watercolor game about a blind girl. Day 1, friends.

Taste making...even in the virtual world. Spider From Mars.
In 2015.

John Cena is in 3 or 4 of the best 5 matches of the year in WWE so far.

It's unusual that midcard belt Cena has become a high point of WWE for me, not sure what that says about the current product or how much more presence Cena has than the rest of the roster.

Kaladin

We love to hate Cena for the character that he is, but you can never deny that he is a great wrestler. He won't carry anyone to a great match, but he can have a great match with anyone who is a sound wrestler.

Cagey

Banned
Watching a doc on the network right now about Giants.

Can anyone name a finisher delivered by the wrestler you would be less willing to take than Yokozuna's banzai drop? Fuck that.

Zach

We love to hate Cena for the character that he is, but you can never deny that he is a great wrestler. He won't carry anyone to a great match, but he can have a great match with anyone who is a sound wrestler.

I deny that he is a great wrestler. I appreciate what he's doing and the effort he gives, but he's Lex Luger stiff.

Brosiris

Neo Member
I can't wait for Daniel Bryan to come back and win the WWEWHC
and then immediately have Sheamus cash in.
at Wrestlemania
because Vince has such a hard-on for Daniel Bryan v. Sheamus, Dawn of Justice

I deny that he is a great wrestler. I appreciate what he's doing and the effort he gives, but he's Lex Luger stiff.

Yeah Cena is a step above 1998 Hogan for in ring work. Well maybe that's a bit much. Lol.

I just can't stand the guy, i will celebrate the day he leaves.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Aisha is just as bad as Mr Caffeine. Like you could hire any third rate motivational speaker and get the same performance at 1/10th the price.

Heel

If The Division has the equivalent card packs I'm going to mark the fr*ck out.

I haven't tried it yet. Fun?

Not bad. I expanded way too quickly and paid for it, will probably be starting over. Very Sim City in that respect.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
The Division in-game 'chatter' is more embarrassing than the worst wrestling crowds.

Everything they say is a #deadgiveaway

Top Bottom