• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June UltraViolent Wrasslin' |OT| This is Small Potatoes!

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Sorry about your Uncle Seph.

How I would have booked the end to MITB

1) Rollins and Ambrose basically destroy each other
2) Ambrose wins!
3) Wait a minute, Shaemus is cashing in his Money in the Bank!
4) Shaemus is your new champion
5) What's this, the Authority is celebrating with Shaemus?
6) HHH Pedigree's Rollins, says he failed as champion
7) Shaemus is now the Corporate Celtic Warrior
8) Rollins is suddenly a face
9) SIERRA HOTEL INDIA ECHO LIMA DELTA

thanks guys
Rollins face turn has to be a slow burn. Right now they're in the process of separating him from the Authority but still have him cutting super heel promos. It comes off more like the Authority is turning face rather than Seth.

Sephzilla

GamesBeat just chimed in claiming to have a different source that's also confirming FF7

Z8hbhna.gif

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
almost as embarrassing as being concerned about the amount of posts in a thread on an internet forum

Do you not care that this fine ISEC community is on a respirator, in the care of hospice, fella? I care...I care deeply, which is why I am committed to the #cause.

#pray4wrasslegaf #2amonth

klonere

Banned
But I already played FF7 like 5 times.

Same, I don't want to go over what is probably one of my most cherished childhood memories so much.

Although if they give the entire OST a live orchestral treatment I'm all fucking over that. FFXIII may have been questionable but the soundtrack was still on point.

The only thing that would make an FF7 remake great is if they don't try to shoehorn a bunch of FF7 Compilation stuff into it. Keep Cloud's jerkass/heart of gold personality, keep the humor and lighthearted stuff, and don't try to retcon it into something it never was by adding Genesis.

How I would have booked the end to MITB

1) Rollins and Ambrose basically destroy each other
2) Ambrose wins!
3) Wait a minute, Shaemus is cashing in his Money in the Bank!
4) Shaemus is your new champion
5) What's this, the Authority is celebrating with Shaemus?
6) HHH Pedigree's Rollins, says he failed as champion
7) Shaemus is now the Corporate Celtic Warrior
8) Rollins is suddenly a face
9) SIERRA HOTEL INDIA ECHO LIMA DELTA
I change it slightly i would have Shaemus troll the match, when they were in the stands fighting have Shaemus run down and cash in his contract, lol lol..

Cybit

FGC Waterboy
I think you need another year before you do the Shield reunification - hell, you still need to do the Shield triple threat after all. I was actually hoping for a Wyatt family reunion to interfere against Ambrose, setting up a 2 on 3 match with Reigns & Ambrose vs the reborn Wyatt Family (or using this to call up someone from NXT to help Reigns & Ambrose).

Sephzilla

The only thing that would make an FF7 remake great is if they don't try to shoehorn a bunch of FF7 Compilation stuff into it. Keep Cloud's jerkass/heart of gold personality, keep the humor and lighthearted stuff, and don't try to retcon it into something it never was by adding Genesis.

I think it would be neat if they added two versions of story mode. One where it's the vintage original story untouched and another one that adds in a bunch of additional sidequests and non-canon shit for fun.

Is square even big enough to do a ff7 remake?

its sounding like it might be outsourced to the people who make the .Hack games and Asuras Wrath. Square's already got FF15 and KH3 on their plate.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Yeah it was pretty good. id like to give Cerner kudos, but I just can't. I hate him so much.

The Xbox Controller is amazing, but I would not pay over 79 for it.

Cena's a competent actor with a terrible writer.

What does that controller even do (that is, for people who actually own Xbone)

Top Bottom