• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June UltraViolent Wrasslin' |OT| This is Small Potatoes!

Heel

giphy.gif

Sephzilla

Man, I'm reading people saying "Sony only played off of nostalgia, Microsoft had the better showing"

*Microsoft announces Gears Remaster, a new Gears, and a $30 collection of old Nintendo games*

Yeah, Microsoft totally wasn't doing the exact same thing. God damn fanboys are delusional.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Man, I'm reading people saying "Sony only played off of nostalgia, Microsoft had the better showing"

*Microsoft announces Gears Remaster, a new Gears, and a $30 collection of old Nintendo games*

Yeah, Microsoft totally wasn't doing the exact same thing. God damn fanboys are delusional.

MS still has a better 2015 lineup. Same multiplatforms as PS4, Boring Tomb Raider/Halo 5 as their tent poles. Sony had a much better conference though, no doubt about that.

Racist gamers that only play white developed games.

Thorakai

This was the best Sony conference in a long while, I thought. A lot of their past conferences just dragged. Glad they decided to trim things down and not go for the more time = more epic mentality. My only complaint is how they still frequently reveal games way too early. You can go back to three years worth of E3s and you would have a healthy handful of games revealed that haven't been released yet.

Sephzilla

The big mistake Sony's event had was not saving either FF7 or Shenmue 3 for the end. I know they wanted to end with their Sony exclusive tentpole game with Uncharted, but you need to end with a bigger punch than that. This Sony E3 lacked a Wonderbook/Powers segment that dragged on for way too long, so that's a plus for this year.

This was the best Sony conference in a long while, I thought. A lot of their past conferences just dragged. Glad they decided to trim things down and not go for the more time = more epic mentality. My only complaint is how they still frequently reveal games way too early. You can go back to three years worth of E3s and you would have a healthy handful of games revealed that haven't been released yet.

I felt like Adam Boyes couldn't sustain the weak pop that he came out to and his jokes fell flat. He's not a good promo.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Every commercial during RAW is Brett Favre hawking some kinda awful shit.

There are people (DMczaf) who won't play Shenmue because they can't identify with an Asian thug-type character.

Shenmue is and always will be pure trash. I am glad that this strugglestarter is happening and the game will come out so that all of these people who have built up and mythologized this game in their heads will finally see what worthless shit it actually is, same with Battletoads.

DMczaf

Shenmue is and always will be pure trash. I am glad that this strugglestarter is happening and the game will come out so that all of these people who have built up and mythologized this game in their heads will finally see what worthless shit it actually is, same with Battletoads.

breh....breh....not like this....

Entropia

No One Remembers

Here's where I don't understand the huge hype about the game. It was a very niche game released on a console that didn't sell that well. Where are these people coming out of the wood work getting all hyped for it as if they were fans of the game day 1?

Chamber

love on your sleeve

E3 is an excuse for everyone to let their fanboy flag fly. I kind of appreciate it when dudes cut the bullshit and just openly cheer for their favorite.

DMczaf

Here's where I don't understand the huge hype about the game. It was a very niche game released on a console that didn't sell that well. Where are these people coming out of the wood work getting all hyped for it as if they were fans of the game day 1?

Here's the hard truth, most of them weren't even born when the original Shenmue was released in Japan.

You hear that, Ninja Scooter?!! YOURE OLD!

Sephzilla

E3 is an excuse for everyone to let their fanboy flag fly. I kind of appreciate it when dudes cut the bullshit and just openly cheer for their favorite.

Yeah, I respect it too. But I think you can wave a fanboy flag without turning a blind eye to #FACTS. Like I can say "Sony won" because they announced FF7 Remastered. But I can fully acknowledge that my opinion is fueled by my fanboy nostalgia. Others cant seem to accept that Microsoft did the same shit.

They're also Daniel Bryan fans.

Fantomex

Somewhere in time you died inside.

Thorakai

I felt like Adam Boyes couldn't sustain the weak pop that he came out to and his jokes fell flat. He's not a good promo.

Do you think he was shooting when he claimed to have hundreds of hours in Destiny with a level whatever druid thingamabob?

This reminds me of how legends get over in the WWE with the younger crowd. You just repeat the word legend enough times and it eventually sticks.

Hey, chico, you and all the other haters can sh*t on a game starring a strong, Asian male protagonist under whatever bullsh*t guise you like. That's your right as a neoGAF member. Now I wish you'd cheer for Shenmue 3 just like me and these guys:

aAMn22R.gif

but the fact that this groundbreaking game that didn't whitewash itself for a western release can elicit such a strong reaction from you, good or bad, is pretty darn great in and of itself.

Sephzilla

The big thing I took away from the Microsoft event was that the Xbox One had the ability to be backwards compatible the entire time.

Hey, chico, you and all the other haters can sh*t on a game starring a strong, Asian male protagonist under whatever bullsh*t guise you like. That's your right as a neoGAF member. Now I wish you'd cheer for Shenmue 3 just like me and these guys:

aAMn22R.gif

but the fact that this groundbreaking game that didn't whitewash itself for a western release can elicit such a strong reaction from you, good or bad, is pretty darn great in and of itself.

dood in the middle seems like he is the only who cares while the others are just acting along

If Sunny was here he would have made a "which E3 presenter was the most legit shook today ?" Thread

I would say the Swedish gentleman who presented Unravelled was the most legit shook. When he pulled out Yarnie from his jacket and held him for the audience to see, his hands were legitimately shaking.

Top Bottom