• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June UltraViolent Wrasslin' |OT| This is Small Potatoes!

Rusev cannot be willingly making those pathetic tweets, he needs to have a talk with real ass Steve Austin and then tell Vince to go fuck himself and stop sabotaging his character. Sandow's pink trunks aint nothing compared to this.

Rusev: "Vince, I don't care what your plans are, I am not going to have my character killed by this shitty booking"

One day later...

WWE.COM: "WWE wishes Miroslav Barnyashev (aka Rusev) the best of luck in his future endeavors."

When has that ever happened

Kaz had a WWE job for like a day, was told to cut his hair, said no, and then was released

(This is wrestling, which means it needs a tragic or hilarious ending to the story, so the ending of this one was he went back to TNA, cut his hair soon after anyway, and wound up in the Claire Lynch story years later)

Rusev: "Vince, I don't care what your plans are, I am not going to have my character killed by this shitty booking"

One day later...

WWE.COM: "WWE wishes Miroslav Barnyashev (aka Rusev) the best of luck in his future endeavors."
at least he can go out with some dignity intact and possibly return later instead of slowly fading into nothingness like Ryder

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
GWF Results:

YfP9BPa.jpg

Well, watch for yourself. Don't want to spoil it.

http://www.twitch.tv/sunnybuns/b/671639272

First round of King of the Ring is COMPLETE!

Some gifs:

Verendus causin' trouble:
Zfyz5us.gif

Datazord looking for approval:
31P19ty.gif

Heel doing what he does best:
YN3fO62.gif

Yeezus came to play:
nNwKG96.gif

JavyOO7

I do hope Rusev has the chutzpah to say something. Did not see today's RAW but from reactions here all I can say is 'poor guy'...

'Swerved' was cringeworthy but it was okay.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
yeah I need to fix it. Kinda rushed this GWF out the door, but I was so excited.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
If Lucha Underground could have anyone from WWE, I think the best choice wouldn't be a main eventer but instead
10526%20-%20Zeb_Colter%20dutch_mantel%20wrestlemania%20wwe.png

Dirty Dutch would save the territory.

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
They don't have new info because it just happened. It's an ongoing situation. It was the same case with Zayn's injury, and people here screamed work, and long story short now he's out till 2016
Ahh. Thanks for letting me know. I've just recently got back into wrestling and just mostly lurk in this thread so I'm a bit out of the loop.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Kane actually looked really good in that main event angle. Was leading to something special. The words big fight feel were tossed around, as was potential main event for Wrestlemania.

Kane is the measuring stick all top babyfaces have to measure up to. D-Bry couldn't get it done, and seemingly neither can Brock. It's a shame but he's the best in the business for a reason.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I'm also only partially joking about Kane, he REALLY did look good in the final angle. Crisp chokeslams, decent selling of Brock's offense, a fairly good break his leg spot.

I'm ready for Seth to pin Brock

So he can get into that Kane feud and drop the strap to the Devil's Favorite Demon.

Lesnar defeats Undertaker at WrestleMania XXX
Rollins defeats Lesnar at Battleground '15
Kane defeats Rollins at Summerslam '15
Undertaker defeats Kane at WrestleMania ★, bringing us full circle to end 'Taker's career.

Top Bottom