• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June UltraViolent Wrasslin' |OT| This is Small Potatoes!

75b90b9846ef77e0c5e818a61beed256.gif

rusev gonna lose his woman irl

I've gotta admit, Rusev getting #cucked every Monday is a pretty massive L in my portfolio.

I'm gonna have to start using these powers nefariously, backing superstars that I never want to see succeed.

Do you think your powers can rival Net_Wrecker and Nocturnowl when it comes to Kane?

in 2015?

IVPvideos have started doing monthly mystery boxes for $14.99 - the first one arrived today, so I thought I'd run through what it included;

hRPAeAU.jpg

June PuroBox: The Classics

. Kawada vs Kobashi BluRay
. An unopened pack of WCW/nWo Photo Cards from 1998
. Best of The Fantastics
. Best of Misawa vs Taue, volume 1
. Best of Misawa vs Kawada, volume 1
. Best of Misawa vs Jumbo, volume 1
. Best of Kobashi vs Misawa, volume 1
. A previously unreleased Dragon Gate show from April, 2015.

You can still get the June purobox here for the next few days; http://new.ivpvideos2.com/product_info.php?products_id=13338

Not bad, the blu-ray's the best thing, but happy to have a DG show I haven't seen and the Fantastics set is cool. Will most likely be grabbing next month's purobox.

Best Raw ending in months, God King Bork getting beasted on by Corporate Kane of all people in 2015, I was totally marking out bro.
Seth should hand over the belt to the man who will become the new mayor of Suplex City and usher in an era of Chokeslam Towers, all hail Kane!

Screw Rollins/Brock. I want Brock versus Kane
in
The summerslam spectacle we deserve.

I was at the Raw taping. It looked like Bork Laser really killed that one dude from J&J. They brought out the stretcher and had heart monitors and everything. Pretty scary.

klonere

Banned
Raw was pretty good when you can skip through it and make it a 1 hour show

Roman and Sheamus had a good match, then Roman ran away like a scaredy cat from da Celtic Warrior. Of course.

And then we had

KANE

IN

2015 SEGMENTS

IN

FOREVER

Alucard

Banned

Roman and Sheamus had a good match, then Roman ran away like a scaredy cat from da Celtic Warrior. Of course.

And then we had

KANE

IN

2015 SEGMENTS

IN

FOREVER

I did it in about an hour as well. Just skipped most of the matches and only watched promos, angles, and backstage segments.

klonere

Banned
I did it in about an hour as well. Just skipped most of the matches and only watched promos, angles, and backstage segments.

I think sitting through a full 3 hour Raw adversely affects people's mental health. Its just not #Safe in more ways than one guys.

Has Dolph taught her speak in an American accent yet?

How far will his correction of her identity go I wonder? How long until he teaches her how to have a good name like CJ?

I'd say Rusev and Lana should both quit but that's only because this whole thing is terrible they should still take the money and Dolph should quit but that's only because he is terrible

klonere

Banned
Has Dolph taught her speak in an American accent yet?

How far will his correction of her identity go I wonder? How long until he teaches her how to have a good name like CJ?

I'd say Rusev and Lana should both quit but that's only because this whole thing is terrible they should still take the money and Dolph should quit but that's only because he is terrible

Rusev and Lana just bought a big house, there's no way they'd quit no matter the shit that is thrown at them.

The post Cena feud death spiral is a dark and depressing road.

klonere

Banned
The Steam reviews page for the new Batman is a total bloodbath. Wonder how many refunds are going to be granted out of this mess.

klonere

Banned
*Didn't watch last night*

They ended the show by making Brock look weak?

Apart from a questionable chokeslam from KANE IN 2015 it was a 4 (actually 3, Brock shoot broke one of J&J's ribs) man beatdown after Brock ragdolled Seth all around the ring with some Suplex City specials.

He looked fine and babyfaced him very hard. He takes stuff extremely stiff, except for an ugly Pedigree.

And then we had

KANE

IN

2015 SEGMENTS

IN

FOREVER
The Roman part was weird because it looked like they both could have been counted out watching from my seats. Just so strange.

Yeah, there was far too much Kane on the program last night. Dude is super old. They need better at that spot.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Just grab the superior PS4 version of Arkham Knight and call it a day.

*Didn't watch last night*

They ended the show by making Brock look weak?

Took 3 guys to put him down including the WWE Champion. Time to reevaluate what it means to look weak brehs.

The Roman part was weird because it looked like they both could have been counted out watching from my seats. Just so strange.

Yeah, there was far too much Kane on the program last night. Dude is super old. They need better at that spot.

Freaking Harper is standing right there.

Roman was the one who looked weak. Dude looked like an Moron falling for Bray Sullivan tricks.

Half expected him to drink some tea and shout "THE TEA IS NOT HOT!!!!!"

klonere

Banned
Roman was the one who looked weak. Dude looked like an Moron falling for Bray Sullivan tricks.

Half expected him to drink some tea and shout "THE TEA IS NOT HOT!!!!!"

See if Wyatt had a better past record of doing heinous shit á la Ministry Undertaker the threat would have carried more weight and made more sense for Roman to immediately rush off.

Sadly Wyatt is just a jobber who somehow still gets mic time.

klonere

Banned
Roman thing would have been better if they established his daughter was at the arena. Not sucked through a portal or something

That probably would have been even stupider from Roman - let me take my daughter to the same location that a man that has directly threatened her is also at.

Although they probably could have worked an Authority angle by having them force Roman to bring her in for a Father's Day video shoot or something.

Also Titus should have gotten mic time to talk about his award with of that video package. We could have cut out one of the many recap segments then! But no, people who can clearly speak in a public formal capacity, have natural charisma and have credibility aren't allowed mic time but KANE IN 2015 is.

Top Bottom