• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June UltraViolent Wrasslin' |OT| This is Small Potatoes!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
IVPvideos have started doing monthly mystery boxes for $14.99 - the first one arrived today, so I thought I'd run through what it included;

June PuroBox: The Classics

. Kawada vs Kobashi BluRay
. An unopened pack of WCW/nWo Photo Cards from 1998
. Best of The Fantastics
. Best of Misawa vs Taue, volume 1
. Best of Misawa vs Kawada, volume 1
. Best of Misawa vs Jumbo, volume 1
. Best of Kobashi vs Misawa, volume 1
. A previously unreleased Dragon Gate show from April, 2015.

You can still get the June purobox here for the next few days; http://new.ivpvideos2.com/product_info.php?products_id=13338

Not bad, the blu-ray's the best thing, but happy to have a DG show I haven't seen and the Fantastics set is cool. Will most likely be grabbing next month's purobox.

LOL @ the WCW/nWo Photo Cards. Nice on some of those! Sounds easily worth $15. If only they called it the Purple Bag Special. Because my god, Red Bag isn't good enough nor is Brown Bag.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvG7--wNO1Q

Elgin has made it, friends.

CILWjVTUMAAzvWX.jpg

CILWjVrUMAADNRG.jpg

Barrage

Why is Kane still a factor? what's his contract? what is he owed?

Big man who works completely safe, is over enough to main event the A Circuit House Shows at any time, one oft he few big men of his level who can credibly work on the mic,and has been with the company for almost twenty years.

He's worth what he makes (a million a year).

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Kane is the Constant. Treats people with care. Looks good. Veteran hand. There's huge value in that. Never embarrasses himself on social media.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Five 5 "top" indy guys I couldn't give two shits about:

1. Michael Elgin
2. Brian Cage
3. Briscoe #1
4. Briscoe #2
5. AR Fox

Briscoe #2 is good though, a lot more fun to watch imho. The little one.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Arn has complete control. Uncle Arn is literally putting you down. Rose looks like he can barely hold onto flyweight Dolph Ziggler

3hSQZ.gif

Verendus

Banned
Twitch thing doesn't work for me. Anyway, I saw a still image by skipping ahead, and can see I went onto the semi-finals after bodying bean.

Alliteration.

Balee dat.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
FallingEdge, you get your money back for Arkham Knight yet?
jeXITpC.png

IVPvideos have started doing monthly mystery boxes for $14.99 - the first one arrived today, so I thought I'd run through what it included;

hRPAeAU.jpg

June PuroBox: The Classics

. Kawada vs Kobashi BluRay
. An unopened pack of WCW/nWo Photo Cards from 1998
. Best of The Fantastics
. Best of Misawa vs Taue, volume 1
. Best of Misawa vs Kawada, volume 1
. Best of Misawa vs Jumbo, volume 1
. Best of Kobashi vs Misawa, volume 1
. A previously unreleased Dragon Gate show from April, 2015.

You can still get the June purobox here for the next few days; http://new.ivpvideos2.com/product_info.php?products_id=13338

Not bad, the blu-ray's the best thing, but happy to have a DG show I haven't seen and the Fantastics set is cool. Will most likely be grabbing next month's purobox.

This sounds like a really good deal.

Did you guys enjoy RAW last night?

Seth was in top form no?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
honestly, I haven't had any issues. I changed the .ini to run at 60 fps and it is stable enough for me.

all in baybay.

Weird, Steam says you don't even own it. Well, I'm glad you're having suuuuch a great time with that...thing

Top Bottom