• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June UltraViolent Wrasslin' |OT| This is Small Potatoes!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
PPpYUAR.png

Tough Enough is kind of a wreck but I appreciate them keeping the tradition of having a contestant who's so obsessed with their significant other they can't be apart for a day when they'll be on the road for 300+ if they won.

NoRéN

Tough Enough is kind of a wreck but I appreciate them keeping the tradition of having a contestant who's so obsessed with their significant other they can't be apart for a day when they'll be on the road for 300+ if they won.

Hogan calling her out on that was entertaining.

I mean, when you are asked to provide some background information and your highlight is that you are engaged, come on!

Aiii

So not worth it
I think they are having the Miz interview people.

Ya know because the Miz is a perfect example of somebody who made it in the buisness

tumblr_mvv2nkJYIf1sookfro1_400.gif

SAQwURu.gif

Also Bryan is a kane conspiracy theorist

To be fair to Miz, he is the guy that went from being on Tough Enough to headlining WrestleMania, which is the entire premise of the show.

I'm ignoring the fact he was the runner-up and didn't win TE. Still though.

Where the fuck is Puro Yottsume when I need him most. I NEED that fucking shirt.

First wrestling show I ever went to I had Sumie Sakai pull me aside to pose with my NJPW x Lion Mark shirt, these kinda crossovers are rad as fuck.

Hah, nice! Sumie's awesome.

Sucks that Yottsume vanished, but a new guy has stepped up to take his place - here's his twitter; https://twitter.com/yotuli5 and his ebay store; http://stores.ebay.com/DROP-KICK-JAPAN

I just got a DDT DVD from him, real quick service and (although his English isn't amazing) he's said he'll accept requests.

Aiii

So not worth it
Miz is... a great host.

Who knew?

MizTV fucking sucks, this is great. Another thing we can point at and go "here's why you don't script your entire show, idiots." Exposing WWE's creative once again.

Hah, no - I just copied the URL from twitter without checking the front-page. Although, I do follow someone on twitter who's frequently posting GIFs from joshi wrestler gravure DVDs, so I guess I am kinda desensitised.

Fox318

To be fair to Miz, he is the guy that went from being on Tough Enough to headlining WrestleMania, which is the entire premise of the show.

I'm ignoring the fact he was the runner-up and didn't win TE. Still though.
He got that push because Vince liked the main event media attention somebody from the real world could bring.

klonere

Banned
Bo with the New Day could be amazing. I hope they go with it.

Poor Rusev. I hope he gets to murder some jobbers when he gets back.

Jamie OD

I think I saw every reality tv contest trope and cliche just in the preview and first episodes of Tough Enough. What's left for the rest of the season?

Aiii

So not worth it
I think I saw every reality tv contest trope and cliche just in the preview and first episodes of Tough Enough. What's left for the rest of the season?

SOMEBODY'S GETTING PREGNANT BUT WHO IS THE BABY DADDY?

SWERVE: THE DADDY IS THE BLONDE ENGAGED CHICK

Bandini

Swerved was ok.
Can't believe they got Ryder with the same chair shock gag three times. No wonder Vince buried his dumb ass. Woo woo woo.

TraBuch

Banned
So is there any way they can make the Rusev/Summer Rae thing not completely stupid? Maybe she's taking advantage of him at a low point in his life and will use him like Lana used him? Send him out to kill people.

Aiii

So not worth it
I did not recognize Tom Philips without his suit on...

Also, he just said "son of a bitch", that's not PG Tom, that's not PG!

Bo with the New Day could be amazing. I hope they go with it.

Poor Rusev. I hope he gets to murder some jobbers when he gets back.

Are there enough minority jobbers for him to feed on to regain his power? The New Day shouldn't be sacrificed to Rusev at this point, which leaves Mark Henry, Los Matadores and R-Truth.

Rusev the secret racist was a good time.

Cagey

Banned
So is there any way they can make the Rusev/Summer Rae thing not completely stupid? Maybe she's taking advantage of him at a low point in his life and will use him like Lana used him? Send him out to kill people.
He went from dating Lana and feuding with Cena to checking out Summer Rae kinda and feuding with Ziggler.

cliffhanger-o.gif

Top Bottom