• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June UltraViolent Wrasslin' |OT| This is Small Potatoes!

Can he get me one of these
3-1.jpg

Aiii

So not worth it
I wish Mojo would hype up Ryder so much that instead of slowly going Woo Woo Woo he just ejects an endless stream of woowoowoowoowoo's like he was a siren throughout the entire match.

Aiii

So not worth it
Crybaby gimmick, farting gimmick, or scorn housewife gimmick incoming for Nattie :(. I appreciate her efforts though....

After having just watched Swerved and watching Total Divas for 3 seasons I can honestly state that Natalya appears to be the biggest killjoy in that company. She seems like a total buzzkill and just not a fun person to be around.

Scorned housewife seems the best fit then.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Dmczaf has been built in GWF... How that affects King of the Ring is yet to be determined

RP912

Banned
After having just watched Swerved and watching Total Divas for 3 seasons I can honestly state that Natalya appears to be the biggest killjoy in that company. She seems like a total buzzkill and just not a fun person to be around.

Nattie always been a Bland chatty patty throughout her time in the WWE. Total Divas exposed the fact to a wider audience. I still can't get over the fact she didn't knew what "Doggystyle' was....

klonere

Banned
lmao @ taking anything produced on a reality TV show as an accurate reflection of someones real life personality

its a work, friends

jmdajr

lmao @ taking anything produced on a reality TV show as an accurate reflection of someones real life personality

its a work, friends

Is swerve a work though? I'm gonna say mostly no. No reason for it to be when they pull ribs all the fucking time. It's the one show that doesn't have to be a work.

Like I said, Booker seemed really upset that the cooking show was a sham!

Aiii

So not worth it

its a work, friends

Natty would read this post and lecture you for saying lmao when you probably didn't even chuckle or even so much as crack a smile, certainly not physically laughing so much your ass was removed from your body.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Joey Samoay's theme sounds like something from ToeJam & Earl. For that reason alone, I like it.

Huh, rovey lurks WrassleGAF? He should sign up so he can drop the hot scoopzzz first hand.

I like Joey Samoey's theme because it's so bad. And not terrible, but actually a "wow...this is a theme for someone. wow"

So we've talked a lot about Fave Five Themes, but

Un-Fave Five Most Hated Themes?

5. Rob Conway's "Just look at me"
4. Degeneration X's theme
3. Hornswoggle/Finlay's shared theme
2. Dude Love
1. X-Pac's Uncle Kracker theme

I like Joey Samoey's theme because it's so bad. And not terrible, but actually a "wow...this is a theme for someone. wow"

2. Dude Love

Where do you stand on "My Time"?

2. Dude Love

I got everything I ever wanted and I'll never give that back

My fiancé and I are legit hooked on Total Divas. We have been watching on wwe network. Hopefully we can finish before the season premiere of the new season.

2. Dude Love

5) No Chance In Hell
4) Dolph Ziggler
3) Rollin'
2) King of Kings
1) Arn Anderson

Sephzilla

Man, I suddenly really want to play Arkham Knight but I'm kind of glad I don't have time for it. DMC4 Special Edition is eating up a ton of my time, I still have Witcher 3, the Godzilla PS4 game is coming out soon. This is the perfect scenario for me to actually wait for a GOTY Edition.

Anyways, anyone watching NXT tonight?

Cagey

Banned
Masked Man and Grantland on pro athletes who would do well in WWE.

http://grantland.com/the-triangle/t...her-sports-and-turn-them-into-wwe-superstars/

CR7 is the billionaire's Tyler Breeze.

Brian: My dude CR7 is not a heel; he is the glowing plutonium core at the center of all heelness. Nobody thinks he’s a bad guy. He works hard. He seems pretty nice. And this matters not one bit, because his entire existence radiates the kind of mincing, swaggering ego-malice that’s most at home lording it over the top turnbuckle while being jeered by 20,000 fans. Watch him play soccer for five minutes and you get this deeply. He’s one of the few people on earth who would make more sense, not less, choking someone out with a feather boa. The championship strap would be maybe his third-gaudiest belt buckle. That he’s a physical freak with incredible strength and agility is almost beside the point. He’s a human rhinestone. Turn him loose on wrestling and he will shave a Z-shaped swath of devastation from here to the nearest sea. (And when he gets there, he will flex on the beach in a Speedo.) Anoint yourself with hair product and pop your collar in prayer. A god of this world is ready to be born.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA

2. Dude Love

Everything about this man is garbage including his themes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URZScYpzmhQ

Natty is the most beautiful and warm ghearted Diva.

She is the girl you take home to mom, yet likes to get freaky deeky when the lights go out.

She cool. I dont get why you guys are not down with her.

Top Bottom