• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June UltraViolent Wrasslin' |OT| This is Small Potatoes!

Heel

Is swerve a work though? I'm gonna say mostly no. No reason for it to be when they pull ribs all the fucking time. It's the one show that doesn't have to be a work.

Like I said, Booker seemed really upset that the cooking show was a sham!

Vince must absolutely love this show. I can hear the laughing from here. Expect multiple seasons.

Un-Fave Worse Themes:

5. X-Factor
4. Maria's fake blink-182 song, though its not as bad as most real blink-182
3. OG Miz theme with that ugly guitar solo at the start
2. Steiner Siren/Cesaro Siren/RTC Siren, no more sirens!!!!
1. Always thought Sexual Chocolate was dumb as hell.

best wrassle theme ever:

Take Me Home by Phil Collins being used in the 80s 8)

Quit being a weiner.

It's a fun lets laugh at things that were lame trend. Its not like people are purposely saying classic iconic themes were SHIT. and that they LIED. and jim johnson is SLAPPING US IN THE FACE, making us LITERALLY SHAKE.

Unless you're some huge fan of sexual chocolate, friend. In which case I apologize for offending your sensibilities.

RP912

Banned
Fuck it #ShootWednesday

I miss the days where a wrestler didn't need a theme to get over. Sure it's good to have a theme, but it shouldn't be apart of a wrestler's persona. Andre didn't have a theme and dude was pretty much "The 8th Wonder of the World". Sometimes a theme devalues a wrestler *Somoa Joe*.

Bottom line, themes are good but shouldn't be the main attraction to a wrestler. That being said I need to stop watching old wrestling matches because it's turning me into one of the "boys in the back" :/.

Pavaloo

Who's got the #1 theme? It's so hard to decide.

Stone Cold? Bret Hart? Dude Love?

I could never make a fave five list proper lol.

as an aside though, I looove Joe's NXT theme. Personally one of my favorite things CFO(?) came up with

Fox318

Naomi's theme is great. It's too bad that she gets jobber entrances when they actually put her on TV.

What happened with her?

They made her turn despite her not really being a heel with the Usos then she did pretty good and was buried.

Did she make Nikki look worse than she already is?

Sometimes it's hard to judge whether a theme is good or if it is made good by the wrestlers it represents. BROCK LESNAR has a top tier theme but I'm not sure if I'd still feel that way if that theme didn't herald BROCK LESNAR coming out

RP912

Banned
On topic...the number one theme of all time got to be Rockhouse (NWO Theme). Something about that theme that just seems OP as fuck.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"

as an aside though, I looove Joe's NXT theme. Personally one of my favorite things CFO(?) came up with

My wife would say the John Cena theme.

Because its the only one she recognizes (they play it at Padres games and she always asks if Cena's coming in from the bullpen)

Shield theme, Bella Twins theme

They should have just given Reigns his own theme and regular entrance instead of just giving him the Shield's song.

Sephzilla

1) Austin
2) Hogan
3) Macho
4) Hart
5) Brock

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I can't put anything other than Real American first. Brock definitely has the best one of the dudes who are currently around. They only do butt-metal themes now, though.

I probably have a fondness for a lot of late 80s/early 90s themes though, e.g. Ultimate Warrior's.

Colocho

Banned
I don't get the Reigns vs Wyatt feud, didn't Reigns pin him after having had 2 matches beforehand? Why am I supposed to believe that Wyatt can beat him normally?

Angry Grimace

I don't get the Reigns vs Wyatt feud, didn't Reigns pin him after having had 2 matches beforehand? Why am I supposed to believe that Wyatt can beat him normally?
There's nothing to get about any Wyatt feud. He's interferes in matches completely at random with no stated provocation. Wyatt's character is apparently as a jobber that doesn't care that he's doing the job as long as he gets in the head of whoever he's feuding with.

somedevil

They didn't have two matches. The feud starts when Roman beat him after Kane bumped into him to keep his money in the bank spot and kept Bray out of the match.

Then Bray prevented him from winning because he believes he costed him from getting into the match. So now he is using Reigns daughter to get into his head before their match at Battleground.

Top Bottom