• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June UltraViolent Wrasslin' |OT| This is Small Potatoes!

I tweeted this to Owens:

CIScLT0UMAAsTec.jpg

kiguel182

Pretty weird - first Tough Enough had Tazz actually telling short people that they're fine, that it isn't an excuse. Sounds like complete opposite with that little barn animal Danny Bryan.

I just liked how he called him on that.

"You make fun of small dudes but I'm smaller and accomplished more than any of you here".

It was specially funny coming for "everything is okay" Bryan.

No, at least not how the match was built up to. Brock wasn't built up to be a credible threat to Taker what so ever, he had the weakest build up to a Taker Mania match in probably the last decade - this is including the Bray feud.

I remember Brock hitting Taker with an F5 at the go-home show, but almost no one bought it.

jmdajr

The season premiere of WWE Tough Enough kicked off on Tuesday night on the USA Network with just 1.209 million viewers.

While the show has been absent for several years, the last season of Tough Enough on USA featuring “Stone Cold” Steve Austin as host started with 3.3 million viewers the week after WrestleMania XXVII. That’s down more than 63% from season five in 2011.

One major thing to consider, though, is that the last season of Tough Enough had several big advantages, including running immediately after WrestleMania and on Monday nights back-to-back with a built-in wrestling audience in WWE RAW.

hmmmm

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Winning two titles at once is lame.

Winning a second title while retaining the first that you won in a different match is much cooler.

somedevil

Well this was just talked about on Bauer and Pollock. Its a rumor right now that was texted to Bauer by a TNA talent:

That Jeff Jarrett will appear on Impact tonight but the talent has not seen him though.

If this happens then this goes along with the rumor that
Global and TNA might merge

Aiii

So not worth it
Well this was just talked about on Bauer and Pollock. Its a rumor right now that was texted to Bauer by a TNA talent:

I reckon Billy managed to get rid of Dixie, because I doubt those two would ever work together again. .

ECW Press sent out an email stating that the book "The Iron Sheik: Listen Jabroni!" has been cancelled, though "WWE and ECW will continue to partner on more titles in the future, including an autobiography of Pat Patterson, set to release in June 2016."

Pat Patterson book,coming can't wait

zychi

Banned

Honest question, why does anyone care? They both are circling the drain and both put on mediocre shows

Honest question, why does anyone care? They both are circling the drain and both put on mediocre shows

If Jarrett's back, it's either taking advantage of his ownership stake that wasn't bought out and trying to save the company by getting it and GFW TV at the same time, or he knows the place is fucked and he's swooping in with his stake to transfer the contracts to GFW the second TNA's done while Dixie's parents figure out how to keep shielding her from their company now

Big One

Banned
What happened to GWF being a reality TV show fused with a wrestling program? If executed right that could be big money.

I guess Jeff turned it into NWA 2.0 instead.

Cagey

Banned
For the life of me I have no idea. Is there anyone here who has ever been excited for GWF at any point beyond the Return of the Home Shopping King?

Jamie OD

Wait is Impact Live tonight?

What is going on?

Oh you know, the usual. Some big news will be announced that will change the face of pro wrestling forever until the status quo sinks in next week. That kind of stuff.

Impact is airing "live" tonight but I think it's really on a 2 hour tape delay. Go home show for the PPV but everything's all messed up from the taping rescheduling. Add the rumours of something crazy about the company behind the scenes rising to the surface tonight and you got yourself a TNA show.

Oh you know, the usual. Some big news will be announced that will change the face of pro wrestling forever until the status quo sinks in next week. That kind of stuff.

Impact is airing "live" tonight but I think it's really on a 2 hour tape delay. Go home show for the PPV but everything's all messed up from the taping rescheduling. Add the rumours of something crazy about the company behind the scenes rising to the surface tonight and you got yourself a TNA show.

Think Ill watch it and ROH just for the hell of it.

Why does Enzo and Cass's theme have lyrics? It makes no sense because they talk as they walk out every time. They should use an instrumental version, the song's fine just cut the lyrics.

How do you like this Scott Steiner promo I just wrote at work?

When the ladies take a trip with me to the stars, and visit places they never thought they could feel, I like to stop just short of the big O, and try to take them to another level. You see, there's no mystery to how I operate, and that I bring guaranteed hits. For over 2 decades now I've laid waste to opponents in the ring, and women in their dreams. So bring out the next opponent to get beat, later tonight, the next freak to hit the peak. Big poppa pump is your hook up hollar if you hear me.

Heel

Dario Cueto is issuing seven medallions that grant immortality? You think he'd sell a few to pay off the dungeon mortgage.

Top Bottom