• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June UltraViolent Wrasslin' |OT| This is Small Potatoes!

Brosiris

Neo Member
These backstage docs do wonders for Balor and Itami. Balor is pretty bad at memorizing scripts, but he is amazing when he's being himself.

Friends, could this be a mancrush? Seeing him build legos is making me feel things.

tumblr_neresfL4wj1qd9sx7o1_400.gif

klonere

Banned
These backstage docs do wonders for Balor and Itami. Balor is pretty bad at memorizing scripts, but he is amazing when he's being himself.

Friends, could this be a mancrush? Seeing him build legos is making me feel things.

Balor like the vast majority of the roster do pretty well unscripted. Its sad that they don't let these performers just be themselves tbh

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Brock made to look like a bitch by Kane on RAW.
Muertes is destroying a dragon.

Think we have a new God Zombie King, friends

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Lucha Underground continues to poop on everything from a great height

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Remember when Muertes was hot garbage? How great booking can help. A+ work

Ultratech

Those Vader pics... :\

(TNA of all places...oy.)

Also, the Finn docu-thingie Pt.2 was pretty neat.

Dunno if I wanna wake up at 4:30am on a Saturday morning to watch the Tokyo event though... :\

Cagey

Banned
The Fat Shaming of Bull Dempsey by the Coward William Regal is the best thing in WWE.

6'1 245 is big man territory now huh.

somedevil

Those Vader pics... :\

(TNA of all places...oy.)

Also, the Finn docu-thingie Pt.2 was pretty neat.

Dunno if I wanna wake up at 4:30am on a Saturday morning to watch the Tokyo event though... :\

If you want to watch live but it will be archived so you can watch it when you want to. You just got to avoid spoilers before you watch it.

Also Aries contract is up on Sunday. Wonder if he will sign a new deal.

Literally noone wanted Morgan or Hernandez back in TNA, but here they come. These are Jarrett's boys, so I gotta think he is taking over TNA ownership.

Top Bottom