• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June UltraViolent Wrasslin' |OT| This is Small Potatoes!

MC Safety

The WWE fulfilled a dream of mine: To see "twin magic" done with two twins who look nothing alike.

It was also done recently with the New Day.

11377118_817446064991108_8283010194192298065_n.jpg

Team 3 announced for King of Trios, MK McKinnan & Moustache Mountain (Trent Seven and Tyler Bate) - Team Fight Club: PRO

Current line up is

The Bullet Club (A.J. Styles and The Young Bucks)
Team AAA (Aero Star, Drago and Fénix)
Team Fight Club: PRO (MK McKinnan & Moustache Mountain)

Glad they're going all out again this year.

Sephzilla

Last night, people in this thread complained about Cena giving a kid with cancer a shout out, because they're awful people, I guess.

You should feel bad.

I'd have no problem with that shoutout if he wasn't a guy who constantly leached off of everyone possible to get himself over.

DMczaf

Meltzer says the last time he saw Austin he had put on a whole bunch of muscle, and was up to 270 lbs (Austin worked at 250 during his career)

Aiii

So not worth it
Meltzer says the last time he saw Austin he had put on a whole bunch of muscle, and was up to 270 lbs (Austin worked at 250 during his career)

Oh, there's no question they're doing Austin vs. Lesnar this Mania after last night.

Recall

Didn't he still have a gut last night though?

Austin v Brock sounds like a terrible idea.

After the podcast it sounds like an amazing idea. There is a chemistry and intensity there with Heyman and only wanting Lesnar if it's a Texas Death Match was wild. Those final 3 minutes were genuinely exciting.

It's funny to see people get hyped what will inevitably be a Fallout 3/Fallout: New Vegas Remastered Edition announcement.

Reigns wrestling three times a show is a bit much for any audience.

Sephzilla

It's funny to see people get hyped what will inevitably be a Fallout 3/Fallout: New Vegas Remastered Edition announcement.

Oh my god. If that happened there would be enough salt to form a small moon.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
I thought you guys weren't going to work yourselves into the idea of Austin wrestling again? You'll take Lesnar/Reigns II and like it god dammit.

jmdajr

I've never played Fallout. Any of them. I love the whole Mad Max/Fist of the North Star type of scifi...but don't know. Just never compelled to play it.

zychi

Banned

Said this in NFL gaf:
And theyll sell it for $60 in its broken ass state, which modders will fix on PC, but PS4 and x1 will be fucked just like ps3 was last gen.

So much hype for such a mediocre series since it turned fps.

I will laugh my ass off if they just release the PC version of FO3 and NV on next gen as a troll. Same broken game with the same broken save issues as consoles had

XenoRaven

Remember when people complained that someone put a word between the month and "Wrasslin" so they couldn't find the thread and got the title changed? Fun times. I'm glad we've moved past that.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I don't want Austin wrestling again. He is the GOAT and I will not have some stupid Wrestlemania match taint the memories.

Top Bottom