• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June UltraViolent Wrasslin' |OT| This is Small Potatoes!

That is probably one of the funniest goddamned things you can do. As in this is some CHIKARA circa 2010 stuff, done for laughs

Here's another great battle royal they did

NXtNEzJ.jpg

Entropia

No One Remembers
So the falconarrow guy on reddit who's done spoiler stuff lately said this today:

No one is talking about Battleground as much as they should be. Think about that for a while.

Wonder what that means

DMczaf

Yves Heinrich 4 weeks ago
I don't understand why people hate this theme! Just because it gets funky?! I fucking love it and not because it's funky because it's sound thrilling!

OtakuD50 2 weeks ago
The intro says "*OHHH SHIT, GODZILLA IS COMING!*"
The rest says "Ohhh, shit... Godzilla is coming!"

Fox318

I heard the tna show was a perfect representation of why tna failed. Complete with he who can't draw dimes in the main event with a stip match that nobody in understands.

DMczaf

Sting and Triple H have a sit down interview with Renee tomorrow on WWE Network about the Monday Night Wars titled...

"Shots Fired"

Recall

"So in case you don't get it, here's the story: TNA is freaking out that an invader (who they invited) is going to take a title that they just invented to another company which they basically advertise for free on their TV show. Oh and Jarrett is a face because he's a legend in TNA and therefore the announcers panicking really doesn't fit with what's going on."

Sounds about right TNA.

TNA. TNA never changes.

Oh TNA.

I watched some CZW (1st round of TOD 2007) last night. Team AnDrew were terrible back in 2007. Other than that... so much blood. In one match there were 2 guys I've never even remotely heard of, big fatty guys (not even wrestling fat just fat) smacking the shit out of each other for 10 minutes in a Home Run Derby match. SWING SWING SWING with lightubes and baseballs with thumbtacks in them. Then Bald Belly Zandig appeared and put them over.

jred2k

Sting and Triple H have a sit down interview with Renee tomorrow on WWE Network about the Monday Night Wars titled...

"Shots Fired"
Sweet. An hour for Sting to describe what it was like to be on the other side of the door when DX drove a tank to Nitro.

miserable

Yves Heinrich 4 weeks ago
I don't understand why people hate this theme! Just because it gets funky?! I fucking love it and not because it's funky because it's sound thrilling!

OtakuD50 2 weeks ago
The rest says "Ohhh, shit... Godzilla is coming!"

The rest says "it's...it's Christian"

Gotta love this "so you want 100's of people to lose their jobs?" attitude a lot of the TNA folks show to anyone expressing a desire to see TNA go away forever - the fact is, TNA is poison. Even the name is poison. It's 2015, for fucks sake. You sound like the dying fart of the 90's with a name like TNA. Then there's the actual product itself - if you were to poll lapsed WWE fans about their breaking point with WWE, you'd probably get a few similar answers, probably something to do with the McMahon-Helmsley era or John Cena, but ask lapsed TNA fans that same question? Well, fuck, there's at least a dozen good "straw that broke the camel's back" moments from TNA history - how many chances does a piece of shit promotion deserve? I don't care if they're "good people", that's not how the world works.

KingBroly

Banned
TNA took their TV advantage for granted, and they coasted for years simply because they had it. When they lost that deal, they tried to improve but it was too little too late.

14 of the 16 wrestlers announced for Lucha Future at the Royal Albert Hall on July 11th;

Blue Demon Jr.
Drago
El Hijo del Fantasma
Faby Apache
Fenix
La Parka
Mini Abismo Negro
Mini Histeria
Octagoncito
Pentagon Jr.
Psycho Clown
Sexy Star
El Texano Jr.
Villano IV

Wonder who the last two are gonna be?

TNA took their TV advantage for granted, and they coasted for years simply because they had it. When they lost that deal, they tried to improve but it was too little too late.

That's the trouble with TNA - they're either doing something stupid, or trying to repair the damage from doing something stupid. They've never had a proper sustained period where everything's clicking and they're putting out a great product for a year or more - it always shows signs of improvement, but never enough, then a few short months later it's bag to being dogshit again.

I watch TNA each week and I enjoy it far more than RAW most of the time. Half of the ridiculous stuff that happens is more fun to watch than the directionless midcard of the WWE.

14 of the 16 wrestlers announced for Lucha Future at the Royal Albert Hall on July 11th;

Blue Demon Jr.
Drago
El Hijo del Fantasma
Faby Apache
Fenix
La Parka
Mini Abismo Negro
Mini Histeria
Octagoncito
Pentagon Jr.
Psycho Clown
Sexy Star
El Texano Jr.
Villano IV

That's the trouble with TNA - they're either doing something stupid, or trying to repair the damage from doing something stupid. They've never had a proper sustained period where everything's clicking and they're putting out a great product for a year or more - it always shows signs of improvement, but never enough, then a few short months later it's bag to being dogshit again.

They did but it was about a decade ago :(

I gave up on TNA ~2006/2007 after another collapse of the X-Division's 'importance'.

Blue Demon Jr.
Drago
El Hijo del Fantasma
Faby Apache
Fenix
La Parka
Mini Abismo Negro
Mini Histeria
Octagoncito
Pentagon Jr.
Psycho Clown
Sexy Star
El Texano Jr.
Villano IV

I must attend. You know, it's unlikely, but I'd really like to see El Ligero given a chance with that roster. The guy has worked his arse off for 10+ years and it'd be great to see him get some recognition.

Yeah, I keep hoping he'll get a Dragon Gate call-up, but if it was going to happen it would have happened by now - Ligero really deserves some recognition, he's one of the hardest working dudes in wrestling and I'd love to see him get a chance at more exposure.

Boy was the first third of this show just stuff. KOs match had Kong do more than she has since returning, and was a fine ass showcase at points. Storm vs. Magnus was a video game hardcore match using real people, who I sure hope got paid tonight. Aries-Davey wasn't much.

Tyrus and EC3's tag was an SD mid-show main event, but with Brodus Clay, who is fatter and more jiggly than Homer Simpson now. KOTM was a cluster, but ended with a crazy EY piledriver on a ladder to Jarrett - who probably shouldn't be doing that at nearly 50, and the show itself concluded with a feel-good moment for Jeff and his family celebrating. Weird show.

http://jayreviewsthings.blogspot.com/2015/06/tna-slammiversary-2015.html

Screens -

http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/oa8vnn6d6q1hufwe7nrp02fuzxwgo17c

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, I keep hoping he'll get a Dragon Gate call-up, but if it was going to happen it would have happened by now - Ligero really deserves some recognition, he's one of the hardest working dudes in wrestling and I'd love to see him get a chance at more exposure.

Isn't it insane? He's been cutting his teeth out there in the smaller spots for AGES. And this isn't a BJ Whitmer case of "Well he's just not good enough to go anywhere" - he needs DG and belongs.

Top Bottom