• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June UltraViolent Wrasslin' |OT| This is Small Potatoes!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Eric Young has a TV show to fall back on, doesn't he? Some shitty "dirty people making a living" show?

tumblr_mny3rmFYgM1rmlbczo1_500.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Plans to also debut "Charles" Bronson Lee, and Doc "Dunkin'" Steel

Finishing up my TOD review. It's overloaded with FUCKTONS of GIF's, so I'll cut it down for the forum version. However, here's one that I hope makes it into regular rotation:

c2ZvMzw.gif

dream

I have no clue why anyone thinks Ziggler would want to leave and head for the indies. Is there really anything that suggests he loves wrestling itself that much? Its not like his current role in WWE is enhancement talent. I mean, he's saying he wants to do all this other shit, none of which he can actually do if he's not employed.

Dolph was a phenomenal college wrestler, and I'd imagine that he, like all pro wrestlers, can't resist the pull of leaving the carnival circuit to become a real fighter.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Dolph was a phenomenal college wrestler, and I'd imagine that he, like all pro wrestlers, can't resist the pull of leaving the carnival circuit to become a real fighter.

Dream, welcome back. I didn't see you return, and I was absent when you got got. Welcome back.

dream

Thank you, Sunny. I had an interesting talk with strobo during my hiatus, who shared an interesting theory with me about one of our friends. I will tell you about it soon.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Dolph Ziggler in the Octagon against an 0-2 CM Punk in December 2016. Let's think about it...

dream

WWE star Dolph Ziggler (a/k/a Nick Nemeth) told the Miami Herald that he made college a priority before entering pro wrestling. "I told myself I would graduate college before I started training for wrestling, and I did," Ziggler said. While I was waiting for a tryout with WWE, I was waiting to go to Law School.

"Luckily I got the tryout, and it worked out with WWE, because I wouldn’t be able to do both [simultaneously]. I would’ve had to choose, and I would have chose wrestling and sports entertainment, because that was my dream. I’m still very interested in law. I stay up-to-date on some topics, but that was my school thing to fall back on, if things didn’t work out. Being in WWE, this is my true dream."

Ziggler, who was an amateur wrestling teammate with UFC star Gray Maynard, was asked whether UFC was ever a career option. "When I was in high school, I was interested in that stuff — UFC 1, 2, 3 and 4 — before it got as mainstream as it is now,” Ziggler said.

"I was really into [amateur] wrestling and boxing because I wanted to be the best athlete that I could. I never really had an interest in it, except in high school. Since I was 5-years-old, I wanted to be a WWE superstar,” he said, “and luckily, so far, I get to keep doing what I love."

Sounds like Dolph has a lot of options. He could fight. He could go into law. This is a guy who doesn't need this wretched business.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
wait, that's crush?

yep, probably his best look for Kronik. He looked good there. Worst Crush is probably Prison Crush, followed closely by nWo Sideburns Crush. He looks like the Third Member of The Ascension in that gif. Great look.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Wrath and Crush would have made a dope Ascension team.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
They finally got around to doing something that should have been done from the start, superstar to-watch picks on the Network...

... But one of these is not like the others.

Nice! Looking forward to Papa Shango's Voodoo List.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
For all we know Dolph may be the mystery opponent Punk is training for:

Q9XNNEU.gif

RP912

Banned
The more I see Punk train...the more I'm starting to believe that Dana is going to work people in a shoot. No way Punk is going to have a "fair" debut match, because holy shit it would be amazing to see dude get rocked back to ROH after all of the training and shit talking he done.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
The more I see Punk train...the more I'm starting to believe that Dana is going to work people in a shoot. No way Punk is going to have a "fair" debut match, because holy shit it would be amazing to see dude get rocked back to ROH.

It's an interesting challenge for Uncle Dana. Find someone who CAN'T beat Punk, that is an actual MMA fighter. It's a challenge. So the bet gets interesting on whether Pank will win or lose.

Top Bottom