• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June UltraViolent Wrasslin' |OT| This is Small Potatoes!

Cagey

Banned
I remember seeing Liberty or Death ad in a Gamepro magazine. It looked cool, but playing the game was another story :/.

Friend and I were 9 when we found that game in the library stacks on Sega, and we rented that game and never returned it.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
GWF tonight, friends. The thrilling conclusion to the King of the Ring (or as we in the GWF call it, the Kang of the Rang) - it'll decide who our champion is, going forward.

Heel (H Elite L) vs Laserfrog
Verendus vs CureVylash

Winners of each match against each other to decide who is our GWF Heritage Champion!

Tune in tonight right after Raw. I will post the Twitch link and all that. It's gonna be a barn burner, and this will set the stage for GWF's Universe Mode, where I get to introduce a bunch more characters I've been ready. Y'all ain't ready for dmczaf's war crate. Some sick moves there.

The more of this CZW show I watch (I can only manage 1 match at a time) the more I think... I like it. It's like a strange perversion, sort of like rubbernecking at a car accident, but the car accident just keeps piling up.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
oh, duh.

well i'm pulling for heel, just so i can say it took the champ to beat me

I tell ya what, let's do like Don West does.

Is that right?

Am I hearing this right? Hang on.

Folks. Folks. I just talked to GWF's producer, and...I know. I didn't believe it at first either. I didn't believe it but here it is. Alright get ready.

We're going to have a fourth match. It's wild. It's crazy. It's out of this world, but don't hesitate. Another battle royale to send people home happy. Wait a second.

With everyone?

Alright there you have it. Everyone in GWF will be in this battle royale. If you've been made but haven't debuted, this is the night for your first, technical debut. Amazing. I can't wait.

Tune in tonight and see if you've been created yet! If not, surely you will!

Cagey

Banned
Heel v. Verendus is the championship showdown we deserve.

Our Brock v. Reigns.

5lwdFAX.gif

I balee.

I thought I liked Death match wrestling. A whole show has made me think otherwise. Off to power through the rest.

In less shit Indy news, PROGRESS have a new 2 man commentary team, and will be doing live commentary from here on out. Not sure how I feel, Barnett was understated but like a fun joke ("I sound a lot like the ring announcer, but I promise I'm not him... "), and live commentary at Indies always makes me nervous after the debacle that was 1PW's audio quality. We'll find out!

Cagey

Banned
Jim Johnston's Undertaker theme piano remix has serious a Final Fantasy Piano Collections vibes. Need that Johnston/Uematsu collabo.

Did I just watch a WWE doc on signature theme songs and watch DX get rated number one and not see Real American anywhere in that list. What in the fuck.

Verendus

Banned
Does an overall of 100 give you an automatic win in the game? Because if it does, Verendus about to break that reality tonight, so don't get too comfortable.

Balee dat.

The fan photos from the house show in Boston over the weekend had Reigns wearing his best OG Shield vest instead of his He-Man vest. Hope he really goes back to it full time unless he only breaks out the He-Man vest for Raws, Smackdowns, and PPVs.

Xater

Took a break from watching any wrestling and now I am kinda getting excited for it again. Saw that Grado apparently won the Battle Royal in wXw and Anderson and Gallows are coming over for the World Tag Team Tournament. I think I need to be there.

somedevil

What happened last night with Eric Young? It seemed like after the match he got on twitter and let his gimmick take over.

Plus he called this tweet a respectable opinion:

Eric Young ‏@TheEricYoung 3h3 hours ago
Eric Young retweeted

Respectable opinion

Sam @SamGoesHome
@TheEricYoung I don't want TNA to go out of business, however, I'd like a rebrand & want @TNADixie to resign because she's so incompetent.

He goes on a rant but its okay opinion to get rid of Dixie. Even if they survive the place is a mess right now.

Alex Shelley ✔@fakekinkade
So. Coming back to @ringofhonor. Representing @njpw1972. NYC. Far out.
1:03 AM - 29 Jun 2015

Seems like he wants to do a few more shows while he can before he's done for good

Cool cool. Maybe they'll do some continuity nods with Sabin there too

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Has Ziggy re-signed, or resigned?

I have no clue why anyone thinks Ziggler would want to leave and head for the indies. Is there really anything that suggests he loves wrestling itself that much? Its not like his current role in WWE is enhancement talent. I mean, he's saying he wants to do all this other shit, none of which he can actually do if he's not employed.

Also does RAW still suck or are we ramping up again because of Summerslam on the horizon?

Its garbage time right now. They don't even have a PPV for like 4 weeks to begin with to set anything up for SS.

I've had this new computer for two damn months and I already got a blue screen and can't access Windows or the damn recovery partition. Can't even do a system restore. Thanks Toshitba.

somedevil

What? How is that even possible? Is NXT at least good?

There is a pay per view in 20 days. They already announced 5 matches for it which is a first. Brock is back and was the on the 2 previous Raws and will on 2 more before the pay per view.

The big ones are Rollins vs Brock for the title and Cena vs Owens for the US title.

NXT has been good. They have the big title match that will be in Japan airing on July 4th on the network. Its between Balor and Owens. This match was suppose to be for Itami before he got injured. Plus Samoa Joe debuted recently.

Aiii

So not worth it
What happened last night with Eric Young? It seemed like after the match he got on twitter and let his gimmick take over.

Plus he called this tweet a respectable opinion:

He goes on a rant but its okay opinion to get rid of Dixie. Even if they survive the place is a mess right now.

I think he realised it was his last match for the company and he'll never get a world title push elsewhere and is kind of bummed out. He's just grieving, let the poor man mourn!

jmdajr

There is a pay per view in 20 days. They already announced 5 matches for it which is a first. Brock is back and was the on the 2 previous Raws and will on 2 more before the pay per view.

The big ones are Rollins vs Brock for the title and Cena vs Owens for the US title.

NXT has been good. They have the big title match that will be in Japan airing on July 4th on the network. Its between Balor and Owens. This match was suppose to be for Itami before he got injured. Plus Samoa Joe debuted recently.

Yeah

he sure did...

Top Bottom