• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June UltraViolent Wrasslin' |OT| This is Small Potatoes!

Daddario had both the girls and guys swooning when we saw San Andreas. It's also the third movie Rock's shared the screen with Carla Gugino.

Yeah she has that strange attraction to her, not entirely sure on her acting ability (not that San Andreas is a fair basis to judge acting on), but she was nice to watch. The movie was fine and the set pieces were decent - though I was expecting something BIGGER. Not entirely sure what though. It had the right amount of cheese/cheer ratio. Suck it, movie snobs.

bucks1062.png

Cool

Sephzilla

Man, I'm glad I didn't invest in Mighty No 9. The game looks like dogshit visually and the gameplay looks like a Mega Man game that lost all of its polish and smoothness.

Well then.....

that was.....something.

Though, clearly they never show her body so obviously that means she will come back to the arena in the middle of a James Storm match to get even.

My favorite part is that's the Hogwarts express between the two Harry Potter areas of the park. Not even a real train

So let's summarise;

Mighty No. 9 is cool
Mickie James is #shootdead
That Sexy Star gif isn't even on the Top 10 of most pervy wrestling gifs I've seen this week (goddamn you all)
Cacaw.

somedevil

This is hilarious. After Mickie James death on impact someone is posting her upcoming appearances in the third person.

So does James Storm have her phone and is plugging her upcoming dates knowing that she can't make them. What a heel.

I saw San Andreas last night and enjoyed it for the dumb action movie it was. I have no regrets. Although both my wife and I were distracted by Alexandra Daddario's breasts. They never stopped jiggling.

Dude, i missed a lot of the movie becaus eof this.

This is 100% factual, and amazing at the same time.

Jamie OD

Also has anyone kicked out of Big Shows KO punch yet? Why the fuck does he get a super protected finisher?

I think Sheamus did during his big face push as World champion. Although if I remember right Show hit him with another punch later in the match and won.

kiguel182

Yeah she has that strange attraction to her, not entirely sure on her acting ability (not that San Andreas is a fair basis to judge acting on), but she was nice to watch. The movie was fine and the set pieces were decent - though I was expecting something BIGGER. Not entirely sure what though. It had the right amount of cheese/cheer ratio. Suck it, movie snobs.

Strange attraction?

She is beautiful and has an amazing body. Not a mystery.

Also, I will watch this movie just for her that much it's obvious.

Here's the list of people known to be at the NXT try-outs this weekend;

• Johnny Gargano (current SMASH Wrestling Champion, former DGUSA Champion, former AIW Absolute Champion)
  • Biff Busick (former CZW World Heavyweight Champion)
  • Drew Gulak (former CZW World Heavyweight Champion)
  • Chuck Taylor (former CHIKARA tag champion, former IWA-MS Heavyweight Champion)
  • Jimmy Preston (New England indie wrestler)
  • Taeler Hendrix (former TNA Knockout, former OVW Women's Champion)
  • Athena (current ACW American Joshi Champion, former AIW Women's Champion, former ACW TV Champion)
  • Jessicka Havok (former TNA Knockouts Champion, former WSU Champion, fomer AIW Women's Champion)
  • Gisele Shaw (graduate of the Lance Storm Wrestling Academy)
  • Andrea (formerly Rossie Lottalove from TNA, she's lost a ton of weight)
  • Matt Riddle (former UFC & Bellator fighter)
  • Dianna Dahlgren (IFBB Pro Bikini Competitor)
  • Nikki Galladay (from TV's Bad Girls Club)

Ithil

• Johnny Gargano (current SMASH Wrestling Champion, former DGUSA Champion, former AIW Absolute Champion)
  • Chuck Taylor (former CHIKARA tag champion, former IWA-MS Heavyweight Champion)
  • Athena (current ACW American Joshi Champion, former AIW Women's Champion, former ACW TV Champion)
  • Jessicka Havok (former TNA Knockouts Champion, former WSU Champion, fomer AIW Women's Champion)

They ought to sign about half of those.

ESPECIALLY with Biff there - it's like, "oh hey, here's a dude who's just like you, but pretty much superior in every way". Also, WWE. It's time. Please take Gargano away.

Biff isn't just superior, Drew's got the largest 'big fish in small pond' syndrome I've ever seen. He needs to either stamp that shit out immediately or just accept it.

Biff isn't just superior, Drew's got the largest 'big fish in small pond' syndrome I've ever seen. He needs to either stamp that shit out immediately or just accept it.

I kinda wondered why Drew hasn't really done shit in indie wrestling outside of CZW, dude has the tools to do well in somewhere like ROH.

Gulak and Busick should both go so Timothy Thatcher's ascension can begin again, now that he's returned from injury.

Athena should get signed, but she won't, because, well, you know.

Didn't they just sign another heavily tattooed woman? I thought there was another in developmental beside the one to whom Seth Rollins was sending those dick pics. Havok would bring a different look and style to the NXT women's division. She's no Alpha Female though.

Damn it, WWE, sign Alpha Female and Awesome Kong and give us some lady hoss on lady hoss action.

"The Kentucky Gentleman" Chuck Taylor would last in WWE about as long as Scotty Goldman.

I kinda wondered why Drew hasn't really done shit in indie wrestling outside of CZW, dude has the tools to do well in somewhere like ROH.

He was the anchor (take that however you want) for EVOLVE. But the real answer is that Gulak couldn't get booked by PWG, so ROH didn't know he existed.

It's basically entirely on him. He needs to learn how to play ball. He basically wants to be a leader everywhere, but he doesn't have the experience or accomplishments to justify it anywhere but CZW.

Chuckie T ain't getting no contract with that wimpy body of his

Best hit up Neville for some 'supplements'

What about his best friend Ricochet?!

Though Chuck trying to BREAK ORBIT would be glorious

Kofi is gonna get completely squashed though...

That's the whole point.

He has his first house show since before the Goldberg Mania match. He ain't fighting a big name even if it is on the Network, especially with the fact he's a face now. Unless you're willing to pay for Brock vs Kane

in 2015

Kaladin

Ric Flair and his current girlfriend met Jimmy Buffett backstage at his concert in Atlanta:

CGiULFqVAAAwf3g.jpg

You know Ric has a lifetime pass to Margaritaville

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I'm really surprised WWE hasn't tried to pursue Miyahara. He's taller than KENTA, younger than KENTA, and can work more match variety than KENTA.
miyakickg3srr.gif

Trips probably don't torrent AJPW yet though so he don't know about him

Tommaso Ciampa also gon be there

I'd imagine getting foreign talents is pretty difficult. The language barrier, the culture shock, the different styles. Not everyone wants to make that jump.

[*]Chuck Taylor (former CHIKARA tag champion, former IWA-MS Heavyweight Champion)
[/list]

So 2 weeks after signing with Global Force Wrestling Wrestling Force Global, Taylor gets a try out. Nice!

Gonzalez

Banned
I'm really surprised WWE hasn't tried to pursue Miyahara. He's taller than KENTA, younger than KENTA, and can work more match variety than KENTA.
miyakickg3srr.gif

Trips probably don't torrent AJPW yet though so he don't know about him

Probably pissed that he took the pedigree without asking.

Top Bottom