• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June UltraViolent Wrasslin' |OT| This is Small Potatoes!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Does anyone actually enjoy Cheeseburger from ROH? After seeing him live last night I can't help but wonder why he gets a push. Also I am LEGITSHOOK that I enjoyed not 1 but 2 singles matches featuring members of the Kingdom not named Adam Cole last night. Matt Taven and Hanson had a great match and Dalton Castle and Michael freaking Bennett also had a great match.

People like Moose because his name is Moose. Despite the fact that he's fucking terrible. It gives people an excuse to chant something and we know how wrestling fans love an excuse to chant anything at any time

Probably the same thing for Cheeseburger. I think he's supposed to be the Spike Dudley of ROH. Without any of the sick bumps. So not at all.

Heel

Uh, what? Moose is one of the very few salvageable assets from ROH. If you held a talent draft, with the intent of ever drawing money in their career, he'd damn near have to go first.

Alucard

Banned
Does anyone actually enjoy Cheeseburger from ROH? After seeing him live last night I can't help but wonder why he gets a push. Also I am LEGITSHOOK that I enjoyed not 1 but 2 singles matches featuring members of the Kingdom not named Adam Cole last night. Matt Taven and Hanson had a great match and Dalton Castle and Michael freaking Bennett also had a great match.

Dalton Castle makes everything entertaining.

Terrabyte20xx

Junior Wrestlemania XXX Champion
As someone who has seen all of 2/3 of an ROH episode from what I saw, Moose is not that bad. I have no clue what his character actually is, if he even has one, but wrestling wise I've seen far worse.

DMczaf

holy shit
wq4nqBs.png

They used to do this during the New Generation

Zach

Friends.

Consider yourself lucky if you live in an apartment or in some other place where you don't have a yard to mow. I job hard to that thing every two weeks.

I'm looking after my parents place this weekend and boy do I not miss mowing the two big lawns at the front and back of the house

My dad does now regret the egregious size of the garden because its completely unmanageable.

I hate my yard and my rock garden and my crepe myrtles. God.

Gary Hart's is certainly one of the best written wrestling books out there, you get a great sense of the man and he gives an unflinching account of his life in wrestling. I also greatly enjoyed Stan Hansen's book, which is probably the best look at the life of a gaijin wrestler in Japan. It jumps around a bit and Stan's always very diplomatic about those he didn't get on with, but it's a great read. Lou Thesz's book was fantastic as well, he gives an excellent chronology of wrestling as a whole.

Currently I'm trying to hunt down a copy of Paul Boesch's book, but it's proving very difficult. More so than Gary Hart's book, even. Mainly because I don't want to spend $125

miserable

I also greatly enjoyed Stan Hansen's book, which is probably the best look at the life of a gaijin wrestler in Japan. It jumps around a bit and Stan's always very diplomatic about those he didn't get on with, but it's a great read.

where can i get this, i'd like to read it

Fox318

That match sums up that lost generation.

Complete with a broken Daniel Bryan watching like some Legends contract bum

Hey but look at all of the people Cena has helped build up!!!

1. Nikki Bella
  2. Brie Bella
  3. Total Divas

Name me anyone else who gave more to the business!!

Gary Hart's book is indeed solid, but fuck paying $200 for some neckbeard's snot-laden copy. Whoever has the rights needs to get that shit on Kindle post-haste.

A draft copy leaked as a PDF a while back, which is probably how most have read it - apparently the co-author didn't think there was enough interest to republish it, in spite of Gary Hart's family pushing for a reprint or ebook. Real shame, as I'd love to own a physical copy.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Hey but look at all of the people Cena has helped build up!!!

1. Nikki Bella
  2. Brie Bella
  3. Total Divas

Name me anyone else who gave more to the business!!
Not sure what your angle is, but Cena has not only made the US belt relevant he also put over a fat guy who owns an internet belt.

Zach

A draft copy leaked as a PDF a while back, which is probably how most have read it - apparently the co-author didn't think there was enough interest to republish it, in spite of Gary Hart's family pushing for a reprint or ebook. Real shame, as I'd love to own a physical copy.

Hey-yoooooo! Found it.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
It's ridiculous to think that this thread is off topic more than other Community threads. We're on topic almost the entire time, even on normal down days for NA wrestling someone is watching something old on the network/watching NJPW/watching whatever the fuck on Dailymotion/posting fave fives.

Top Bottom