• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June UltraViolent Wrasslin' |OT| This is Small Potatoes!

bigkrev

I know that none of this will matter after Summerslam when he beats Lesnar, but Seth really shouldn't be selling this much for these clowns.

Kane is involved in or wrestles at least 5 matches per RAW.

cesaro-tyson-kidd-fact-clap.gif

RIP 1/3 of the people in this gif

Bowser

At this point do they even do a Lesnar/Rollins title re-match? Like, given what we just witnessed, Bork should destroy him in about 2 minutes.

somedevil

The thing is if they do Rollins vs Brock for the title how do they do not give Brock the title? I'm just wondering if Reigns is going to turn on Dean somehow and Reigns wins the title.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
It's a ladder match, not a pinfalls-count match

Doesn't matter, the point of this particular story is that Seth beating Ambrose without the Authority justifies his cockiness and sets up the Authority pitting him against Brock as a form of punishment. You don't have to like the story (I'm not too fond of it myself) but it's pretty simple.

Fox318

The thing is if they do Rollins vs Brock for the title how do they do not give Brock the title? I'm just wondering if Reigns is going to turn on Dean somehow and Reigns wins the title.

MITB cash in at Summerslam with Reigns getting the belt.

And the smark Brooklyn Crowd will bury him.

I wouldn't mind a heel turn, but WWE always makes the heel a coward.

It's annoying. We've had Reigns "prove" himself with Lesnar and Bryan, so I'd hate if he became a cowardly heel

I am pretty sure Kevin Owena will interfere and Rollins will win

K O will feud with Ambrose, and Ambrose will be in his usual midcard spot, leaving Reigns, Rollins and Lesnar

Ithil

Which is perfectly fine. Rollins plays this role perfectly. Not everyone needs to be some badass ass-kicker on the roster.

It's one thing to not be a badass, but he's still the top champion of the company getting beaten by joke characters.

Fox318

Is there anyone on the roster can believably beat Brock besides Roman?

They booked HHH to beat Lesnar. They can book anyone to

but if I had to list people:

• Cesaro
  • Cena
  • Luke Harper
  • Ambrose
  • Shaemus
  • Orton
  • Ryback
  • Big E

But only Reigns gets the Superman/Cena booking

It's one thing to not be a badass, but he's still the top champion of the company getting beaten by joke characters.

He's been a joke coward since he got the thing. He didn't even care about the loss, he was just happy he got the belt back, and was too stupid to think to get out of dodge while that was the case.

At this point, he is just as much a joke character as the people beating him, and it's just a shame Kane isn't on the list of people who have beat him (yet).

Top Bottom